Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers in the USA

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by DJ
on Tue, 22 Aug 2023 at 19:16

DJ said on Tue, 22 Aug 2023 at 19:16...

I'm in the USA and have been looking for a good source of poppers for a while. I liked US Pop Shop and also Artisanal but they have both gone now. I've tried some imports from France with Poppers Aroma but didn't really find that the supposed amyl packed the punch that I remember from the good old days of Joe Miller's formula. Now it seems to me that pretty much everything available here is isobutyl. So I guess my question is whether there is any difference between brands? If it's all isobutyl then are the different prices and claims just branding and advertising? Why not buy the cheapest rather than the most expensive? I suppose there might be some argument made for purity. I know from tequilas for instance to make sure that I'm getting 100% agave. Is there a way to discern the purity of a brand? I'm reluctant to rely on reviews because experiences differ.
Another thing I've wondered about is the different sizes. The Scotsman in my heritage loves a good bargain so I tend to buy the large bottles because they are cheaper by volume, but I do wonder about degradation. Does a large bottle degrade over time? Am I better off getting small bottles? Does refrigeration help? I also wonder about the length of time a bottle sits on the shelf before purchase? Do sealed bottles also degrade over time? Reading over my post I guess I'm looking for the purest, freshest product I can find.
Thoughts? Suggestions?
DJ

ChuMaiWang said on Tue, 22 Aug 2023 at 19:53...

Solventsbymail.net
Thepopperking.com

I was told to store them in a cool, dark place like a desk drawer or nightstand.
In regards to the actual shelf life, it's seemingly always a gamble when I buy poppers. Sometimes I get 30ml bottles that last a couple of months, occasionally I get one that expire after a single day. I've had a few 10ml bottles that lasted 3-4 weeks and also a few that were already bad when I first opened them. I would suggest buying a few different ones when you purchase and just hope that at least one if not all, will be in fresh condition.

Plain Talking said on Tue, 22 Aug 2023 at 21:29...

Thoughts? Suggestions?....you are gonna get a truck load of those...

@ChuMaiWang closed small spaces? no, bro.

Elvis said on Wed, 23 Aug 2023 at 12:08...

I share your frustration also. I was also a regular customer of US Popshop back in the day. And as of recently, ArtisanalCleaners. I E-mailed Ms. C there and asked if I could purchase using a money order via postal mail. But that was over a month ago and have not received a reply yet. So I am guessing they are now gone too. ( I loved their Flamin' brand )
I plan on trying PopprersX. But I'm waiting for the summer heat to cool off. I have a feeling that a lot of these poppers are getting cooked through transit to their destination. Heat and poppers do not mix. I've heard good and bad ( mostly bad recently ) about Golden Cock Poppers. But I still might try them. ( Again, once the temps cool ) I think they ship out of Nevada. Probably 100+F degrees out there still. SolventsbyMail ( as listed above ) does offer some " premium " blends. SubZero, PupJuice, etc. I have not tried them though. But I sure miss the good ol' days where all I needed was a fresh bottle of Rush. Quality and consistency guaranteed.
Maybe someone can chime in on any of Solventsbymail's premium blends. Good Luck !!

Popper Fag said on Wed, 6 Sep 2023 at 11:44...

I buy RUSH at my local Adult Boostore. About $20

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.