Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

rebranding contest - win free poppers !

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppersx
on Mon, 14 Aug 2023 at 17:51

poppersx said on Mon, 14 Aug 2023 at 17:51...

hi I am the owner/operator of www.poppersx.com if you didn't know its a rather new site and business, but due problems with other countries not being able to import my product, I've decided to try and do a rebranding as a cleaning agent or something along those lines. hopefully doing this will also prevent any possible shutdowns. I'm a web developer by trade, not really a good web designer or artist, its fun to fiddle around with that kinda stuff, but what i come up with always looks like shit. and I end up ripping off other companies logos and whatnot. the owner of this site says they would design a advert but i have yet to hear back from them so i though that maybe i could get people interested in helping out with anything they might want to help with, as far as website names, logo design, site layout, etc etc.

I am going to redo the entire site and stop using wordpress and php alltogether. serverless is the way to go nowadays but thats going to take way longer than setting up a wordpress site so I'm not going to set a deadline for submissions or anything like that yet, it will be at least a month away. I do want to come up with a new domain name asap though, so lets start there, whoever pics a domain name that i use will get a free bottle, i will cover shipping costs.

must be 21 years or older to participate! ty!

Elvis said on Wed, 16 Aug 2023 at 11:35...

I would if I could. Unfortunately I'm about as creative as a sac of dirt.

Dutchdude said on Wed, 16 Aug 2023 at 17:37...

I sent you an email :-)

poppersx said on Wed, 16 Aug 2023 at 23:28...

Dutchdude you had some good ones but I bought leather-cleaner.net already, I assume you live outside the US? I would send you a small bottle if shipping outside wasn't so costly. Next up need a logo, and maybe a good set of colors to use for borders, backgrounds, fonts, and type of font to use. I should say if your picked I will ship free but only within the us, outside you'll have to cover shipping, its generally 30$+ to most countries.

poppers.com said on Wed, 30 Aug 2023 at 02:46...

anyone want to give a shot at creating a logo or some kinda character mascot thing? for leather-cleaner.net

fagfayc said on Tue, 16 Jul 2024 at 07:05...

This fagot went from this, where he's all excited to have shit, to the present day which he is struggling to give away his bullshit nasty crap

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.