Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

poppers with no strength, heat option

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by anon
on Fri, 11 Aug 2023 at 15:45

anon said on Fri, 11 Aug 2023 at 15:45...

So i fot some mail order stuff from a reliable aource. Someone from here! Their product smells excellent, like everytime. But not getting much vapir when sniffing. Even the sock method didnt do almost anything to me! Keeping bottle in armpit doesn't get the vapors rolling. And sometimes, it seems the bottle start getting better when they start to degrade from normal usage. Weird, but just something I noticed with this stuff and JJ PLAT. But I just dont understand why seemingly good product is not vaporizing well! So question is, what temp do you guys (who DO warm their bottles) shoot for in a session?

poppersx said on Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 04:53...

Please don't drink poppers under any circumstances. It will just get you sick or dead, I am not %100 certain of this but I just might get some lab mice and figure it out and publish my findings. There are bits and pieces of info around the web that actually suggest that drinking or IVing small amounts of poppers will intoxicate you. I highly doubt this is true! It IS known that drinking poppers causes an increase of something bloodstream that shouldn't be that high and you will die if its left untreated.

The problem you are having there is that your poppers are too old or have been left open or the lid cracked (same thing as being left open).

Heating your poppers is NEVER advised, amyl will NEVER form when heat is present, even room temperature is too hot it MUST be cold for amyl to form. If your going to do anything, put it in the fridge or maybe the freezer.

poppersx said on Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 04:54...

my previous post was in response to a message that was removed so it is out of context and probably makes little sense. fyi...

anon said on Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 08:03...

Okay yeah because I was never saying anything about ingesting it! And then when you're talking about cooling it instead of heating it, that definitely doesn't apply to the use of it for the end user.

So I'm guessing I should get with my supplier and let them know that I bought were duds?

anon said on Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 14:47...

Ok I experimented a bunch and DEF duds. Sucks.

poppersx said on Mon, 14 Aug 2023 at 17:37...

if you don't feel anything after 3 (max) good long one nostril plugged whiffs, they yeah they are not good or are too old and lost their mojo. unfortunately when this happens there is nothing you can do afaik to bring them back to life.

if they have turned clear instead of a yellowish color that is also an indication that they are not good anymore, at least with my brand.

Peter said on Thu, 7 Sep 2023 at 06:13...

@anon: "I should get with my supplier.....?"

You can send a memo to your supplier, but it is not going to do you any good. You most likely will not get a response, and they are not going to ship you replacement bottles for the "duds" you received.

In reading the more recent comments submitted by older users - like myself - on this Forum, I am seeing a consistent observation and finding that older users have been unable to purchase a popper product that provides them the same enjoyable pro-sexual effects that they experienced from poppers they purchased back in the 70's and 80's.

Some users have responded stating that older guys in their 60's and 70's - even if they are in good health - should not be using poppers. I am 76, in good health, and strongly disagree. As long as I am taking antioxidants on a daily basis, there is no legitimate reason why I cannot infrequently enjoy the pro-sexual effects of a quality nitrite inhalant.

The reality is that purchasing any popper product from a US or European vendor has now become a complete gamble. They are all marketing inferior popper products and - unless there is a date of manufacture on the bottle - you have no idea when the popper was manufactured or how long it has been in storage in the manufacturer's warehouse - not to mention how long it has subsequently been in the vendor's warehouse!

A year ago, I somehow found the website for LRM (Canada) and they had over 15 products identified by various names that were all a Pentyl
Nitrite formula. Why doesn't LRM sell just ONE named product that is top quality Pentyl Nitrite??

Back in the day, Great Lakes Products did the same marketing bullshit with their multiple products, which were all most likely the same butyl nitrite formula.

Younger, new users of nitrite inhalants on this Forum may obtain some mild pro-sexual effects from some of the current popper products - before the bottle goes completely flat - but the older users will continue to be dis-satisfied and frustrated.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.