Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper Aromas

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Hojo
on Wed, 9 Aug 2023 at 01:21

Hojo said on Wed, 9 Aug 2023 at 01:21...

I discovered Popper Aromas .com and wondering what people think of this company.There seems to be some great options and possibly real Amyl or close to the real thing and shipped from France.

Billy said on Wed, 9 Aug 2023 at 07:56...

Historically they had a bad reputation for selling duds and fake products.
But that’s not based on recent experience.

Hunter said on Fri, 11 Aug 2023 at 13:54...

@Hojo: PA.com processes online orders very quickly and they use a soft, solid foam material in their packaging process to help protect and insulate the bottles, which is very good for international shipments.
They do advertise several popper products as being "amyl nitrite" - and I have ordered several of these products over the past six years - but I do not believe these formulas are real amyl nitrite based upon my previous experience with real amyl nitrite.
You will have to order these "amyl nitrite" products yourself to try them and conduct your own assessment to determine if they work for you.

Webcam said on Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 16:24...

iso-amyl nitrite is not amyl nitrite, y'all want to watch out if the bottle has AMYL written on the label....amyl is a script med and scanners know that, yay they know, so you get a package inspection, and the man decides.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.