Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

poppersx review

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by anonOP
on Sat, 5 Aug 2023 at 20:01

anonOP said on Sat, 5 Aug 2023 at 20:01...

TLDR at the bottom.

Starting with the bad news:

My package arrived late and when I opened it I immediately smelled vinegar and I noticed the big bottle I ordered opened and spilled all over the vacuum sealed bag(which thank goodness for that very smart move to vacuum seal it). So that sucked. TO FIX THIS: The problem is that the popper "popped" before arrival if you notice all the brands of popper have a pretty tough plastic cover that keeps the lid firmly down. You need to find a way to seal that lid on their because obviously the screw on cap isn't gonna cut it.

THE GOOOOOD NEWS:

The sampler that came with it was still sealed (holy fuck hercules you screwed that bitch on tight). When I used it there was a sweet/vinegar smell. The effects were much longer lasting than other popper's I've had which was hella nice so you don't gotta keep reapplying. I got a nice warm head rush and was afraid it was going to turn into a headache but IT DID NOT and instead just left me with that I wanna get fucked feeling. That warm feeling spread to the rest of my body in a kind of wave manner while I was still noticing it. It definitely loosened me up and put me in the mood to get fucked. Every time I opened it to try it the bottle would get cold ( I have no idea if this is a good thing but i thought it was cool). I also tried the big bottle and it worked too just not as effective I would say since most of it leaked out. After a few hours no ill side effects like I've experienced with other poppers. I HAD ONE OF THE BEST GOON SESSIONS I'VE EVER HAD ON THIS STUFF. I would 100% buy it again if poppersx can fix the opening bottle issue.

TLDR: One of the two bottles popped while being shipped, but the product was hella good.

Speedy said on Sun, 6 Aug 2023 at 16:51...

I might have to give them a try! That sounds like how I felt with Kaboom from Artisinal. Unfortunately they seem to be gone and not returning. Was there a specific label you chose from them?

Rob said on Sun, 6 Aug 2023 at 22:41...

It does sound promising from the review

Does anyone know what the risks are if poppers are not made properly?

I just wondered how dangerous it could be if a mistake is made.

Rob said on Mon, 7 Aug 2023 at 06:47...

Rob, well, you’d basically be sniffing degraded acids and alcohol.

It’s not great for your lungs, your brain, your energy levels.

anonOP said on Mon, 7 Aug 2023 at 13:08...

I mean if you're sniffing poppers you gotta know what you're getting into. I'm healthy and fit but if you have lung issues or are having trouble focusing on your life, I wouldn't recommend popper's at all or at least in heavy moderation. I don't drink but I've found I love the feeling popper's give me. That said I only do them on the weekend. Make sure you prioritize your health so you can have fun.

Elvis said on Mon, 7 Aug 2023 at 17:21...

Thanks for the review anonOP. Question for you, were there delivery options when you placed your order ? USPS, UPS, FedEX, etc.
I'm assuming you're US.

Thanks

Rob 2 said on Mon, 7 Aug 2023 at 19:00...

Thanks for your responses : )
Yeah, I’ve done a lot of poppers over the years
and I know what they degrade into.
I just was just curious if the was something I missed

I don’t drink or smoke either.. but I absolutely love the feeling of poppers

Anyhoo!, good luck everyone with poppersx

anonOP said on Mon, 7 Aug 2023 at 19:23...

I think someone else on the forum got them delivered fedex but i had mine done via USPS and they were late. Regardless how they're shipped though during the summer poppersx is gonna have to find a way to seal that lid on there. if the lid issue is fixed i think this stuff is gonna be awesome. it has that golden color people are talking about in other threads and it was one of the best experiences I've had.

thefox said on Tue, 8 Aug 2023 at 17:45...

What the hell? Vinegar? That don't sound like any nitrie I ever heard, seen, or smelled.

poppersx said on Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 05:16...

hello! I am the owner of poppersx.com

Its really only just started, and its been a very bumpy ride so far, I know I have let at least a few people down but thanks to people like the one who started this topic I continue to find motivation to keep putting my time, effort, and money, into this venture.

Now that I have at least one product under control, I am thinking my next move is going to rebrand it completely, get rid of the bunnys and everything like that and release it as a cleaning agent (which is really does clean many things very well with no residue etc) so I can future proof it at least as best as possible. I would love to keep it as it is, and even start a forum of my own and post FAQs about best use practices and the like, but if I go about it that way am I just inviting the DEA to sease my site and possibly more? Even though amyl is not illegal, there is probably some stupid generalized law that makes anything that makes you feel good instantly classified as a drug and thus needs to be regulated and completely controlled by them. We as a nation seem to have make some radical changes recently, with the decriminalization of all drugs in Oregon, the many states legalizing weed, and so on, these are things I thought would never happen in my lifetime but here they are. Maybe I am just being overly paranoid, I am used to getting stepped on by them. Alright this is taking way to long I feel like im writing some kinda important speech or something I'm fryin balls its my birthday i need to go screw a prostitute =)

Rob 2 said on Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 18:45...

Happy birthday!, have a good one : )

poppersx said on Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 20:37...

bleh wasa horrible birthday I dont want to talk about it

glad someone is enjoying my product. I used to resell poppers I got from china, one time I was on etsy.com for about a week, I was getting an insane amount of sales. made over a grand in a few days. got shut down though of course... If I could get something like that going again, and keep it going, things would be fine and my life would be worth living. Its really not worth it right now and hasn't been for many years.

bubba65tn said on Thu, 7 Sep 2023 at 09:49...

i have never ordered any of your brand but sounds like i should at lest try them so dont give up just yet

Luvthickwomen said on Sat, 21 Oct 2023 at 11:11...

@Speedy Kaboom is on Etsy I placed an order for a bottle this week. Should be here today or Monday!!

Joevito said on Thu, 2 Nov 2023 at 18:29...

anonop what kind of poppers were these exactly cuz I want to try some

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.