Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

FREE SAMPLES

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by http://poppersx.com/
on Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 12:32

http://poppersx.com/ said on Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 12:32...

Well almost free, I don't have the money to pay for shipping and the ice packsv/ thermal mailers were not cheap (nearly $200 for them) so I am charging $7 total (plus tax, which is like %10 at most) for a small bottle of product.

Supply is limited, I only have 200 of the small bottles, one per person.

Please do note that I am waiting on foil liners to arrive before I can ship these but they should be here within a few days.

Elvis said on Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 14:00...

I plan on trying your product. But I'm going to wait until later this fall. It's like blazing hot practically everywhere. The ice packs are a good idea, but man, I can see them melting in a matter of a few hours. Question though, I'm an older dude and don't use those mobile money transfer apps. And many places quit offering credit card payments. Many places offer to pay via postal mail with a money order. You cool with that ?

And thanks for helping the popper community by working to craft a quality product. I wish you success in your business.

Elvis said on Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 14:32...

Forgot to mention. USA (OH)

poppersx said on Thu, 27 Jul 2023 at 02:35...

Elvis: yes I accept money orders via the mail it should be shown as an option on the checkout page. You still need to use the site and submit an order so I can print a shipping label though.

Dutchdude said on Thu, 27 Jul 2023 at 06:30...

Interesting! Do you ship internationally?

poppersx said on Thu, 27 Jul 2023 at 12:32...

Dutchdude: I do ship internationally, but I cannot ship international for $5. Right now there are several options for international shipping, one, usually the cheapest, is USPS flat rate international, they ship to many countries for under $40 for a small box or padded envelope. Also available are many options from FedEx, prices vary dramatically based on delivery speed and location, from $30 to more than a hundred but they are more exact because the prices are gotten from their servers automatically.

Elvis said on Thu, 27 Jul 2023 at 18:28...

Cool thanks !! I'll still probably wait for the temps to cool down a bit so there is no chance of temperature degradation. Did you get all of the bugs worked out with your bottle and cap issues that you had mentioned earlier on in a past post ?

eddy said on Tue, 1 Aug 2023 at 15:38...

I ordered Three 0.5oz (45ml total) this morning for overnight priority with FedEx. First time I buy from this site. I hope it isn't a scam or some police trap.It's just nail polish and what not.

Hunter said on Wed, 2 Aug 2023 at 02:48...

@eddy: The Poppersx vendor / owner is not a scam.
He is doing his best to try and formulate and sell a top-quality Amyl Nitrite product to this unique user community.
He has experienced a number of initial problems in getting his business started and hopefully, will eventually resolve all of his current problems so he can sell a quality product and make a decent profit in the process.
Several vendors in Europe advertise "Amyl Nitrite" popper products, but I question whether these formulas are real Amyl Nitrite.
You will have to purchase these products to make your own assessment and determine if they "work" for your specific pro-sexual needs.

Elvis said on Wed, 2 Aug 2023 at 11:20...

@ eddy
Please give us an honest review of the product if you would please.

AnonOP said on Wed, 2 Aug 2023 at 19:09...

hell ya i sent in an order to you and order a 5ml bottle too. cant wait to try it. i'm only worried because i'm in texas and it's fucking hot here.

poppersx said on Thu, 3 Aug 2023 at 01:45...

If the vaccum sealed bag arrived inflated, then it has very likley gassed out and is bad, fyi. That is a very easy way to tell if the heat got to it or not.

I shipped out a bunch of orders today, two to texas, one to Canada, one to Germany, and several others around the states. All are in thermal bags with ice packs, but they don't really last very long. so please keep an eye on your mail! Tracking numbers should have been automatically emailed to you, f not check spam, and check your user account on the site the tracking numbers should all be listed there. If they are not please let me know so I can make sure they are.

I don't know how other vendors do it, if they are shipping something else besides amly or what but I'm not a expert chemist I'm a amateur one at best I'm doing everything I can to get good product to you all. This whole thing has been alot of work and has not gone as planned, just like the rest of my life I guess. So don't expect much I should say...

poppersx said on Thu, 3 Aug 2023 at 01:51...

that last message was kindof a downer, sorry about that. cant edit messages on here else i would :p

Eddy said on Thu, 3 Aug 2023 at 18:56...

@Elvis I received the product, and first thing is first, it is not a scam. It is also not a police operation which is such a relief because I was also nervous about buying my leather cleaner online! As for the quality, keep in mind I live in one of the hotter parts of Texas. This is also my first time buying this type of product. My experience is usually with leather cleaners/disc cleaners/ nail polish removers from my local adult sex store. From my experience, I did reach a rush that is comparable to those products such as Jungle Juice or Rush. I expected a much more potent leather cleaning experience for sure, since this was really expensive to get in comparison to going to the adult store, but at the same time remember I have no experience with amyl so I did not know what to expect. I also live in a very hot area and it sat in the FedEx truck longer than I would of liked. The product was exposed to heat. The better part about this product was definitely lower side effects. I did not get that blackout vision or a dry mouth from this product. The smell was also not as sour/noxious as isobutyl. I do think I will be buying again in the future. I also have some bears and older men leathered up and lined up to get me down and dirty and help me test these products out to the max. I am ready to be a pig lol, but I won't be reporting back since I already tried the product with dildos. The rush was there, it is not a scam.

Elvis said on Fri, 4 Aug 2023 at 11:35...

Thanks for the in-depth write up eddy. And I agree, I got the impression that this dude is an honest guy just trying to make quality Amyl and make a little cash for his effort. I have honestly never tried Amyl before either. Been a life time IsoButyl user just looking for something different and possibly better.

I still think that I will wait for cooler temperatures before ordering. Texas is super hot and it's hot in my location as well.

Thanks again eddy !! And best of luck to you !!

AnonOP said on Sat, 5 Aug 2023 at 01:19...

Freaking postal service still has mine. meaning it's probably doing the same as Eddy's sitting in a hot mail truck.Once i get mine i'll give a short review.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.