Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

How much is too much

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Fidd
on Fri, 7 Jul 2023 at 03:48

Fidd said on Fri, 7 Jul 2023 at 03:48...

I'm new to poppers and want to hear others experience in overdoing it. How much is too much in a day? A week? Don't want to accidentally spoil the fun I'm having.

Anonymous said on Sat, 8 Jul 2023 at 05:26...

Everyone's body chemistry is different. You're going to have to figure this one out yourself. Just experiment carefully. I personally only do it once every 2 nights. I know someone who does it 2-3 times a day. They never talk about feeling like they did too much. Although they do take a break every 2 weeks.
It also depends on the kind you're using.

Billy said on Mon, 10 Jul 2023 at 12:13...

I honestly feel it takes me 2+ months to recover after I’ve binged on a bottle of isobutyl for 4-5 sessions over the course of 10 days.

I’m mid-40s and overweight, and the material I listen to (femdom performance anxiety / humiliation files, is obviously a part of it as I go down a sexualised anxiety spiral that affects me for a good while afterwards.

I can look at my step count on my phone & also just remember how active I’ve been, to be reminded how sluggish poppers make me for weeks afterwards.

Definitely trying to find different ways of getting off that still feed my addictive sexual nature but don’t do so much physical damage. I worry about poppers creating the risk of my brain being starved of oxygen, having a stroke, etc. too.

somejerkwad said on Sat, 15 Jul 2023 at 02:29...

Billy please be careful... I never wanted to be the 'do as I say and not as I do' guy, but that's defiantly what I've become. At least no one will care when I'm gone.

I'm not sure if I should hope you don't have anyone to let down, or hope you do have someone that's is there for you. Either way someone always gets hurt. I guess that's life. Please ignore me I've nothing actually meaningful to say or do anymore.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.