Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

How to deal with heat issues?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppersx
on Wed, 28 Jun 2023 at 00:15

poppersx said on Wed, 28 Jun 2023 at 00:15...

I have been having a ton of problems with heat, the maximum I can get a bottle to withstand direct sunlight on a hood of a car is 4 hours. Is there anything else I can do to get them to stop leaking/exploding/etc? Aside from shipping them in a cooler or overnight fedex, I really dont know what else I can do, if anything.

Anonymous said on Wed, 28 Jun 2023 at 05:13...

I was hoping to order a bottle from you.
Are you still shipping? Are there still free samples available?

poppersx said on Wed, 28 Jun 2023 at 05:46...

I am still shipping, but recommend to po boxes only, my bottles cannot withstand the heat for more than a few hours.

No free samples right now, to be perfectly honest with you most orders are not making it to their destinations intact due to the heat. I will resume free samples when it cools off, but I live in Louisiana right now so that is going to be awhile.

Anonymous said on Fri, 30 Jun 2023 at 13:05...

Thanks for the response, and appreciate the honesty. Maybe I will just wait until the Temps drip at the end of summer. I can't wait to try your formula. I am getting sick of the store bought crap. I have thought about trying to make my own, but getting the ingredients seems like a pain in the ass.

Anonymous said on Mon, 3 Jul 2023 at 21:24...

Maybe try shipping orders with a small bag of dry ice. It might keep things cool by another day or two.

poppersx said on Thu, 6 Jul 2023 at 04:16...

dry ice sublimates far too quickly to be useful for shipping unfortunately. shipping to PO Boxes and using vaccum sealing and this silver tape seems to be working okay, better results than without it but not 100% success rate by any means. WIth a boiling point of under 100 degrees there isn't much that can be done with conventional consumer packaging afaik. I have one more trick though but waiting on supplies from china and that can take ?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.