Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Twisted beast poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Captain Coomer
on Sun, 25 Jun 2023 at 11:34

Captain Coomer said on Sun, 25 Jun 2023 at 11:34...

I always wanted to order poppers from the UK or France. I ordered some poppers on sale from twisted beast. TLDR

Small Amyl nitrite called Amyl. First hit was decent. Subsequent hits were blah or weak. No side effects.
Not worth the money. It never had a building or compound effect. Crap.

Big bottle of Amyl nitrite called Liquid Amyl. No hit and no side effects. Waste of money. Crap.

Small Pentyl nitrite called BB. No hit. No side effects.
Waste of money. Crap!

Big bottle of Pentyl nitrite called Bleachers. No hit. No side effects. Crap.

Very disappointed. Shipping was fast and discreet.

Going to order triple pack of their Twisted Beast Gold rated as infernal. Their strongest rating. If that sucks, guess I will try somewhere else. I always thought Europe had the best stuff. So far a massive disappointment. The products smelled stale and bottle lids were sticky. Probably getting rid of old products. Kinda a crappy way to do customers to be honest. A real let down to be sure.

Billy said on Sun, 25 Jun 2023 at 14:06...

Why order from them again unless you want more crap?

Try Double Scorpio white gold instead. It’s a real builder and the 5th hit may be the best. Though that may just be your blood oxygen level caving. Still it’s the best I’ve had in years. Too good in fact as it makes me lazy, but that’s another issue…

Captain Coomer said on Sun, 25 Jun 2023 at 18:43...

Double Scorpio is perfume with one drop of poppers inside. Easily the most overrated and overhyped poppers in human history. I have tried them all and every time a huge let down. No difference with White Gold or regular Gold. I have tried White and Gold a few times just to be fair to them and always a disappointment.

I am a professional popper junkie. Double Scorpio is for rank amateurs and rookies.

Billy said on Sun, 25 Jun 2023 at 20:01...

Whatever mate, it works for me. Being a long time popper user isn’t anything to be proud of, but I also have been using them for 12-13 years (fortunately with some years off!) and swear Double Scorpio is the good stuff. Isobutyl was always my favourite and I also liked Artisanal Cleaners and Golden Cock Poppers in the past. I’ve never gone for the scented DS though.

Anonymous said on Sun, 25 Jun 2023 at 23:56...

@Billy. I appreciate your advice and trying to help.
Artisanalcleaners.com was good. I think they're no longer producing poppers.

Did you like Golden Cock cleaners?

Captain Coomer said on Mon, 26 Jun 2023 at 00:02...

Forgot to type in my handle name. The above is me.

My point about using poppers long time is that I have tried everything except the overseas stuff. So far disappointment with what I have tried.

I have used Amyl and Penty before and remember them being much stronger. I gave Double Scorpio a good try. Just too weak for me. Gold or White.

Thanks again.

Peter said on Mon, 26 Jun 2023 at 21:17...

@Captain Coomer: Thanks for your report on the results of the various inferior popper products (amyl and pentyl) you purchased from Twisted Beast.

I have purchased the same identical products that you did (although some were purchased from Poppers-Aromas-EU) and my experience was absolutely identical to yours. Essentially, no pro-sexual effects, a massive disappointment, and a complete waste of money.

As I have previously stated on this Forum, over the past six years I have been unable to purchase a popper product / formulation that is nearly as good and enjoyable as the quality poppers I purchased and used back in the 70's and 80's.

I have also purchased and sampled the Double Scorpio (butyl nitrite) products and agree completely with your assessment of these products.

I do think it is very productive for users to post their comments on this Forum to inform other users on their experience - good or bad - with specific popper products currently being sold by various US and European vendors.

Your comments were appreciated and confirmed that I am not the only user on this Forum who is totally and completely frustrated with the gross inferior quality of most of the popper formulas being sold by US and European vendors.

Captain Coomer said on Tue, 27 Jun 2023 at 09:23...

@Peter. Thanks for the reply. The state of poppers is abysmal. I started enjoying poppers in 2007. Around 2013 I noticed a slow decline in quality. Skip
forward to the present day and finding a good bottle to experience is very difficult. I know people on here will "rush" in to talk about the death of Joe Miller but that can't be the single reason modern poppers are terrible. Depressing. If someone shows up on here asking what popper is good for beginners, I think they shouldn't even start.

No modern popper hits you and lifts you up. Back in the day it was an outer body experience for me. I can only imagine the 70's and 80's.

Elvis said on Tue, 27 Jun 2023 at 11:32...

I totally agree with everyone's frustration with the lack of good poppers. I'm US and have only grown up with butyl. But my first time use goes way back to the mid to late 1980's. Basic RUSH was awesome.

I put a thread on here a couple of years ago stating that I believe that the low quality of today's poppers can only be two reasons. 1) Either that old Joe Miller recipe for poppers is not available. Meaning that him or that Freezer dude, or who ever made the PWD products back then, knew some special unique way of formulating their product. Or 2) The quality of the ingredients are not as good as what they used to be.

Because there definitely is a market for whoever can replicate the quality of poppers that I used to know and love. So far, no one has been able to.

Billy said on Thu, 29 Jun 2023 at 12:28...

More likely 3) You got old, and nothing is as pleasurable any more as you remember it was in your youth.

Elvis said on Fri, 30 Jun 2023 at 11:44...

I don't know about that Billy. Because something definitely changed mid 2000's. I can't pinpoint an exact year. Maybe 2004, 2005. Somewhere around in there. It's like the quality of poppers hit a brick wall. Quality took a nose dive.

Sissy said on Sun, 2 Jul 2023 at 11:41...

Please suggest best poppers for a submissive sissy

Captain Coomer said on Sat, 8 Jul 2023 at 04:03...

@Sissy. There are none. Sorry. There are no industry standards.

Steady75 said on Wed, 19 Jul 2023 at 19:46...

Early 00’s seems a bit soon to me. I was using English brand poppers in 2012-14 maybe later and they were absolute knock out. Complete slut mode, no headaches or chest pains. Best sex (and wanks) I’ve ever had. Feel a bit sad that that was the case tbh. Would love a rush like that again. The crazy thing about them trying to limit the use of poppers is that I’ve actually considered trying other forms of chemical highs like G for the same kind of feeling. I’d never have considered that if the old poppers were still available. I still sniff all the modern shit from time to time but it’s actually dog shit. Sometimes I wish I’d never found poppers. I don’t bottom anymore either for the same reason.

goonpig said on Fri, 31 May 2024 at 20:32...

twisted beast poppers are terrible, their poppers are all weak and really expensive considering they are so mild and literally last a max of 7 days and that's with storing in the fridge

Read the review of banana dumb bitch juice where some 21 year old top claims t have had the craziest week and was crawling on all fours around cruise ships wih a mouth full of dicks lmao

clearly fake reviews as every time you try to log in and complete the captcha it says incorrect answer regardless of the fact it is totally correct..... real users and customers seem to not be able to leave reviews, and with many reviews saying crap like "just like the 70's80's poppers .... and a whole commumity of users on here saying they cant find that ...............we can only imagine that all twisted reviews are fake

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.