Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Mink oil?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by satom
on Tue, 20 Jun 2023 at 08:58

satom said on Tue, 20 Jun 2023 at 08:58...

Hi folks, I've recently come across the odd bottle of poppers that are labelled as containing mink oil.
I presume this is related to being sold as a leather cleaner in most jurisdictions, but does anyone know if there are any brands that definitely *don't* contain mink oil??

Skegness4Ever said on Tue, 20 Jun 2023 at 10:40...

what the blooming heck is mink oil? sounds disgusting and possible involving animal cruelty?

Elvis said on Wed, 21 Jun 2023 at 11:34...

Mink Oil ? Now that is strange. It is an actual real product though. What is the brand name listed on the bottle ? And are you totally sure it's a popper ?

satom said on Thu, 22 Jun 2023 at 05:56...

I've seen it on the labels for Amsterdam, Jungle Juice Platinum, and Jungle Juice Black Label.

Those are all Lockerroom products so it may be possible that it's just them. I've emailed a couple of local (Australian) online stores about whether they have any more info.

For those asking: mink oil is a real product as Elvis pointed out, it's used in some genuine leather cleaning products and cosmetics.
And yeah, it's not vegetarian/vegan/anti-fur trade friendly, which is why I'm trying to find out as I'm veggie and have a few veggie/vegan mates who want to find out more.

Skegness4Ever said on Sat, 24 Jun 2023 at 22:48...

Yikes! not happy about mink oil...cheers 4 the heads up, satom!

Kill the minks and jews said on Sun, 25 Jun 2023 at 03:30...

U R all so gay

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.