Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Taking Poppers to Gran Canaria

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PK
on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 16:14

PK said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 16:14...

Hello!

We're off to GC in August. Last year we didn't take our poppers as we read all the info about them being banned in Spain and not allowed on flights.

But people in the resort had packed them in their toiletry bag with no issue. (I'm wondering if they removed the wrappers)

What are people's experiences? I don't think you can buy them in GC and I'd be dubious over the quality.

PK said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 16:16...

I should add we are UK based and use Double Scorpio/Blue Boy Pentyl.

Plain Talking said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 20:34...

A. all the info about them being banned in Spain and not allowed on flights.

B. But people in the resort had packed them in their toiletry bag with no issue.

You choice then....break the ban, because neither national, nor aviation, rules apply to you....or follow the rules and enjoy a peaceful poppers-free vacation. Your choice, and you know that already. What you are after is for some dickhead to confirm it's OK, to validate what is obviously a bad idea.

Bon Voyage! or Mal Voyage! the choice is yours.

JP said on Wed, 19 Jul 2023 at 05:50...

A couple of years ago my bag was searched because of the poppers on there. They just told me to put it in a clear bag and that was it. Going to Spain.

John said on Wed, 8 Nov 2023 at 17:25...

Never had a problem packing them in the check in baggage. Impossible to get here I have looked in many places!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.