Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

PoppersX Review

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Confundentur
on Mon, 12 Jun 2023 at 11:26

Confundentur said on Mon, 12 Jun 2023 at 11:26...

So I ordered from the guy a few weeks ago to try it out.
Shipment arrived fast and had not leaked. Everything was packaged real good.
Alas, the product did not work for me. I've been using the Amyl brand (black bottle, yellow lettering and gas mask logo) so that was my base line. The Amyl product is great. Strong and get the sexual heightening feelings that I am looking for. His unfortunately does nothing to me. Smell is nice and has a rubbing alcohol underlay to it, which I found odd.
Too bad as I was looking for a convenient state side supply. Guess I'll keep getting my stuff from Europe.

PoppersX said on Mon, 12 Jun 2023 at 18:33...

You must have gotten one of the older brown bottles, if you let me know who you are I will resend, today if I hear from you before 4pm central.

Confundentur said on Wed, 14 Jun 2023 at 14:29...

I was order 261. Thank you

poppersx said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 05:15...

replacement will be in the mail tomorrow, please try to avoid letting it set in the mailbox if its in the sun! TY if you want tracking number email me at donwillcow@gmail.com I realize the sites email is still not working (waiting for google to verify it)

👀👀👀👀👀 said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 05:38...

No way. They suck ass.

PoppersX said on Tue, 20 Jun 2023 at 01:03...

I realize a majority of shipments leaked or were in the sun too long due to my error (I thought the mail was picked up at 8am like it was back home, but here its picked up at 5pm and the big metal drop box is right in the sun all day long) I just learned this a week or two ago... so a ton of orders got screwed up because of this. I know for a fact that at least a few people got their orders and were happy with the product and I know for a fact that it works for me.

If you got a brown bottle there is a good chance it was bad or leaked, the new bottles are clear so you can see the yellow color of the liquid which I think is an indicator that its still good, I am still waiting to see how long it holds up under 'regular' conditions (ie sitting out at room temperature but unopened). I did a test today to see how it holds up in direct sunlight, a bottle that did not have an excessive amount of electrical tape wrapped around the lid leaked out half its contents within 2 hours. The bottle with electrical tape didn't leak, but tomorrow I plan on letting it sit out for longer and will also see if it still does what its supposed to.

I have put hundreds of dollars into this so far, and an insane amount of time, please let me fix this before bashing my product too much... at least notify me of your order number so I can replace it, I'm too far into this now to just give up I will get it right eventually or die trying (ok maybe not die but you get the point)

Confundentur said on Tue, 20 Jun 2023 at 11:45...

Requested tracking and have gotten nothing. Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but help me out here....

poppersx said on Mon, 26 Jun 2023 at 16:28...

I have finally gotten the email function working so you should be able to login and get tracking info easily now but i'll look it up for you just a minute

poppersx said on Mon, 26 Jun 2023 at 16:31...

says it was delivered june 20th

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.