Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Canadian poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Searchin4Poppers
on Fri, 9 Jun 2023 at 05:44

Searchin4Poppers said on Fri, 9 Jun 2023 at 05:44...

been trying to find a site that ships to Canada, every time I think I've found one I see mixed reviews from people some saying they're legit and some saying they're fake, if anybody knows of any sites or anything please let me know.

Carl said on Fri, 9 Jun 2023 at 20:38...

@Searchin4Poppers:

Do you know - or does anyone on this forum know - if Canadian Customs will seize incoming shipments of popper products from a vendor located in the US or Europe?

If possible, I suggest you ask the vendor what their previous experience has been in shipping their products to a customer located in Canada.

Assuming you can communicate with the vendor (via e-mail), and if the vendor is honest, they will inform you if they can safely ship their popper products to an address in Canada.

Otherwise, you obviously risk having your order seized and losing your money.

Plain Talking said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 21:02...

Nobody in their right mind would ship to Canada, poppers are banned. End of.

Jason said on Mon, 12 Jun 2023 at 02:43...

Be careful ordering into Canada. I used a site that a friend recommended, and my package has sat in customs ever since it arrived in Canada. Pretty sure they were seized.

ben said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 13:01...

My last order came from www.popperszonecanada.com
it comes without any trouble. If I understood well, they have a canadian reship station so they guarantee the delivery
all good till now
fingers crossed

Mike said on Thu, 29 Jun 2023 at 15:38...

Placed an order on www.popperszonecanada.com and they created a shipping label with tracking number the same day, but 10 days later, nothing shipped yet.

clickdude said on Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 20:19...

I had one shipment come through https://www.poppers-aromas.eu to Canada in february 23 but my last two orders have been seized by canada customs.
I wonder if it is because they contained "amyl" poppers

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.