Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Video Head Cleaner PL100

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bman
on Fri, 9 Jun 2023 at 02:13

Bman said on Fri, 9 Jun 2023 at 02:13...

Anyone tried the product called video head cleaner PL100 and PL 200?.
They are based out of Chicago?

Wenis said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 02:47...

Yes ofc man read my master review on here, excllent product!!!!! If my recomendation dosent make u try it then idk wut will lol, one of the strongest pops ive done. Ill be getting a PL-200 very soon, https://poppersguide.com/forum/14090

-Wenis

Penis said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 14:24...

They are terrible. I don't know where the guy above me is getting his information. They are isopropyl and claim that they are isobutyl. ZERO effects. Just leaves you feeling sick for days.

Bman said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 22:43...

Oh wow. Two completely different experiences. Interesting.

The Professor said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 23:36...

the site says they use a blend of isobutyl and sec-butyl, not isopropyl.

Sec-Butyl is nearly the highest strength that a popper can be (tert-butyl the highest) for human consumption.

It may be that Penis is older or less fit than Wenis, or it may be that PL100 or 200 is shit (I haven't tried that brand).

I make a blend of all three butyls (n, sec and tert) and it's a fantastic ride if well made.

maker's guide:

https://nublu.maitriworks.org/files/Alky%20Nitrite%20Preparation%20wiki.pdf

Bman said on Sun, 11 Jun 2023 at 02:15...

@wenis. OK I think I’m gonna give them a a try. I read your master review. If you want to win the lottery, you have to buy a ticket. I’m hoping the contrary review is not true. You spent a lot of time saying how good it was, we shall see.Thanks

Bman said on Sun, 11 Jun 2023 at 02:18...

@Theprofessor. Thank you. I’m looking for something that takes me to nasty town without turning me blue and causing me to go blind. I don’t need to go to heaven, but I sure as heck would like to come halfway close about halfway killing myself. If the PL 100 or PL 200 is good, I’ll post a review. But I’m gonna go for it. It’s a $60 loss at best.

Rosa Klebb said on Sun, 11 Jun 2023 at 16:27...

" If my recomendation dosent make u try it then idk wut will lol"

Has a very high opinion of his opinion...."my master review"

"You spent a lot of time saying how good it was"

what do you deduce from that? dosent(sic) it make you wonder?

as the saying goes "wut will be, will be" I await your review, master or not, with interest, Mr Bman.

amasis said on Wed, 14 Jun 2023 at 01:31...

VHC makes decent stuff. Its better than double scorpio imo. I think some of the normal ones you can buy at sex shops are still better like rush, amsterdam, and everest. But for online ordering i think VHC is the best i've found and it's not from some sketch site.

Penis💀 said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 05:41...

PL 100 and PL 200 are some of the best fckn poppers around.

Penis shut the Fck up!

Bman said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 07:03...

OK tried the PL 200 today. Noticed an isopropyl Alcohol smell. Not sure I really cared for that. A bit sus. And I felt a little something, but I also noticed a spot appear in my eyes which …I’m not having that at all! So big bummer on the PL 200 so far. I’ll try the PL100 soon.

Anon said on Sun, 3 Dec 2023 at 04:43...

I’ve been a regular buyer of PL-200 for almost a year and haven’t see any eye issues. They’re not the strongest popper I’ve ever had but mix well with an edible. They’re pricey at $34 with shipping, but I don’t feel like shit after I do them which was not the case for some of the other poppers I’ve tried. I had one or two that I thought was a dud, then I waited a few days and tried it again and it worked. Just my personal experience.

fistingmike said on Sun, 28 Apr 2024 at 11:28...

I recently got the PL100 and it is the best poppers I’ve ever had! It doesn’t have a strong aroma, provides an immediate rush, followed by a creeping effect that last me about 15 minutes. I make sure I don’t try to stand up until the high has subsided for fear of passing out. When I masturbate on it, I orgasm very quick. I haven’t had the opportunity to get fisted on it yet and am looking forward to it. It should be very intense. I highly recommend this product.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.