Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Anyone get lung issues after session.

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Cough
on Wed, 7 Jun 2023 at 07:02

Cough said on Wed, 7 Jun 2023 at 07:02...

I’m not a regular user but with have a decent long session when I do obtain, usually with sock method.

Not sure if co incidence but after last session I got a congested feeling in my lungs and cough at night. No nasal issues or discharge.

A couple of weeks later it’s still hanging around.

Anybody else have this ?

Elvis said on Wed, 7 Jun 2023 at 11:34...

That's one of the reasons that I don't use the sock method. I just soak a piece of tissue or cotton placed in the bottom of a cup with a good tight lid and breath through my nose. Old vitamin bottles work good for me. I don't want to breath that shit directly into my mouth.

Wenis said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 02:51...

If u do make sure its the right plastic or use glass with metal lid. Starbucks coffees work good just burn and scrape of the plastic coating on inside of metal nd ur golden. If u got lung issues, ide try a differnt method than sock. And also try and i dentify if it is acutally the pop nd not something elus like u caught flu or covid. -Wenis

The Professor said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 21:35...

lung phleghm is entirely the fault of the manufacturer; it's from inhaling acidic and corrosive vapors that are either the fault of improper neutralization during making or improper preservatives

parent alcohols from cyclohexyl to tert-butyl yield poppers that are in the range of human metabolism, and one should be able to inhale as large a dose as desired without issue.

there's nothing like that around OTC, so we're left with making our own, which has far superior results than OTC anyway

maker's guide:

https://nublu.maitriworks.org/files/Alky%20Nitrite%20Preparation%20wiki.pdf

Peter said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 23:25...

@ The Professor: Thank you for another informative and intelligent response, which provides this forum with information that is useful and relevant to the health of our popper / nitrite inhalant user community.

As I have previously posted on this forum, for the past six years, I have focused on purchasing mostly amyl and pentyl nitrite products / formulas from vendors in Europe, but have been unable to find a product that provides me the same pro- sexual effects and enjoyment as the OTC popper products I used back in the 70's and 80's - and which usually did not cause significant side-effects.

With the possible exception of LRM (Canada), it appears that most of the current popper manufacturers do not want to invest the money or effort to manufacture a superior quality popper product.

The Professor said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 23:31...

Peter,
I agree, modern vendors don't know wtf they are doing; potency now means bad side effects, etc.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.