Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

2 Sites taken down in 1 day?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Wenis
on Fri, 2 Jun 2023 at 12:22

Wenis said on Fri, 2 Jun 2023 at 12:22...

Ok.... Im afraid tht we r being attacked. Our community. As i saw. In sme day. Both, buyrushonline AND solventsbymail , sites seem to of been excuted.... And it wasnt by choice. At first i Thought it was just some random techanical issue. But 2 sites same day... Tjey gotta be cracking down the athoritys.... I bet. But they hav no legal ground 2 tho!!!!!. Can someone help pls, nd tell me if this is the case or not. Im very scared as my favorite site is down.... !!!!!?

Elvis said on Fri, 2 Jun 2023 at 15:02...

Yep. That is strange. Both sites are down. Byrushonline was reselling European Amyl here in the US. So I can understand them possibly getting into legal issues. But to the best of my knowledge, Solventsbymail were selling 100% US legal isobutyl.

Ozark Intellectual said on Fri, 2 Jun 2023 at 16:37...

the blabbermouth dude :-(

NitriteDude said on Sun, 4 Jun 2023 at 03:55...

https://twitter.com/SolventsByMail

They claim to just have be having problems with their site? Or is this fishy like RARBG being taken down due to "covid" aka the feds flew into europe and seized their servers... Hmm

Elvis said on Wed, 7 Jun 2023 at 11:29...

It appears that Solventsbymail is back up and running. But it looks like BuyRushOnline lost their web host per a statement by it's owner on Reddit.

Speedy said on Thu, 8 Jun 2023 at 19:14...

Artisinal Cleaners is still down too.

Inflatable Donald said on Sun, 11 Jun 2023 at 06:19...

Its the DEEP STATE, they are involved somehow for sure! Just like the "wildfire" smoke.....caused by space lasers (Diamonds are Forever style) to enforce a new lock-down, and the mass purchase of masks to fund giant windmills which they will put on top of skyscrapers. The first candidate? Trump Tower.

"In the end, they're not coming after me. They're coming after you — and I'm just standing in their way,"

"This will be a nuclear war. This will be obliteration — perhaps obliteration of the entire world. I will prevent it. Nobody else can say that."

To prevent thermo nucleus armagideon then y'all know what to do! MAGA !MAGA! MAGA! I wish you a BLESSED MAGA WEEKEND.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.