Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Accepting payments from Europe ? (non-crypto)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PoppersX
on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 13:33

PoppersX said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 13:33...

I have yet to receive an order payed for with crypto, even though we are accepting bitcoin, etherum, and monero. There seems to be a somewhat large group of people from there wanting to place an order, I'm not sure if the shipping costs are to high (confirmed $30-40 for a flat rate small box (I haven't figured out what shipping one of the padded manila envelopes will cost yet, my best guess is $15+)) or lack of payment options for them is the hold up. Regardless, I'm aware that many people don't want anything to do with crypto and will not use it if their life depended on it (maybe not but you get my point).

Wise seems like it could be a good solution, but required a 20$ deposit per foreign currency you want to accept (and they did have it all the way up to like 60$ for a minute but changed it back to $20???) but I'm not sure what customers see when they go to make the payment, it seems like Wise is requiring them to pay with their bank account like a wire transfer or something, in the US that is not convenient or cheap to do, I assume its the same elsewhere?

Anyone know how I can simply take foreign payments easily / cheaply? That isnt crypto? I love crypto but apparently not everyone does.

Martin said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 20:26...

You also have the option of Revolut apart from wise.

PoppersX said on Sun, 4 Jun 2023 at 01:33...

trying to sign up for Revolut but get stuck on when it sends me a text, tried two different numbers neither ever get one..

Martín said on Mon, 5 Jun 2023 at 01:15...

Oh, sorry you can't do it with Revolut, it's a nice way similar to Wise. I really don't know what the problem will be, since I have bought bottles in the USA from Europe through Revolut from an American supplier, and without any problem.

RedLoughnerBRO said on Sat, 17 Jun 2023 at 23:19...

I couldn't help but notice that you were seeking to purchase American solvents in Europe...

At www.BuyNitrousOnline.com, we sell a wide variety of American, European and Artisanal solvents. Also, we offer worldwide shipping to all destinations.

Our shipping costs are competitive and we have an excellent track record at getting our items past Customs in many countries -- including England, Germany, Canada, and Oman (to name a few).

As an added bonus, we have the coupon code WELCOME available until the end of June 2023. Just enter code WELCOME at checkout to save 20% off our already discounted prices.

So check out www.BuyNitrousOnline.com today and see what we can do to meet your solvent needs. I think you will be very satisfied!

Best regards,

Red Loughner
CEO/Owner
BuyNitrousOnline.com

RedLoughnerBRO said on Sun, 18 Jun 2023 at 01:28...

^^ Forgot to mention -- we take Wise, Western Union, and Pay by eBay as our international payments.

Pay by eBay allows you to pay by credit, debit, or PayPal from anywhere in the world! All you need is an eBay account to get started. It's very popular with our international clients, and for good reason!

Hope this helps :-)

Best regards,

Red Loughner
CEO/Owner
BuyNitrousOnline.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.