Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppersx

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Gabriella
on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 07:18

Gabriella said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 07:18...

Do not buy … do not buy

ChuyPickle said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 08:34...

Why? What happened?

poppersx said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 09:31...

whats the problem? I sent out 3 orders yesterday, freshly made that night. If your bottles broke or leaked just let me know and I will replace them. I got new bottles that are just like all the others, very thick and have the lids with the cones on the inside of them so they can hold pressure.

I'm very sorry about the first few (well was like 5 actually...) batches of shipments, I used crappy thin cheapass bottles and 80%+ of them broke or leaked out entirely.

I would have shipped out replacements right when I got the good bottles to everyone but I'm negative 90$ at the bank right now, and do not get payed until the 3rd.

Mam said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 10:02...

@Gabriella: do not just write "Do not buy". You should explain your experience in a fair and balanced manner. Poppersx has replied, so I hope that helps.

poppersx said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 10:03...

I'll send you a new bottle right now Gabriella. You'll have to log into your acount on the site to see any kind of shipping status as AWS isn't letting me send emails.

Mam said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 10:06...

Replied twice now :-)

poppersx said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 10:15...

what proabbly happened is the bottles broke and what was left was exposed to too much air and it degraded back into alcohol, which is what happens if you leave a bottle out and open for too long (as far as I know anyways this is what happens, I am still working on trying to prevent degradation, from what I can tell it is related to the temperature and how much water is present in the product, both of which i am still prefecting but its impossible to get all the water out of the acid because the acid becomes very dangerous the less water is in it, and theoretically 98% is the best you can ever get, but then at that concentration if even a small amount of water comes into contact with the acid it explodes) right now the acid im using is ~%60 pure and it causes much more fumes to form that if left at the %30 pure I buy it at.

I'm not going to go into any more details than that i proabbly lost everyone anyways and i don't have a full understanding of the reaction yet and the stoichiometry I came up with does not correlate to whats actually required to get the amly to form, I'm guessing there is more to it than what I have, well there must be because of the orange gas that is released I have yet to figure out what it really is. Nasty stuff to inhale though

Gabriella said on Fri, 2 Jun 2023 at 02:33...

It send me to the hospital azul

PoppersX said on Sun, 4 Jun 2023 at 01:35...

what?

canuck sb said on Sun, 4 Jun 2023 at 06:08...

i think this post should be removed

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.