Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers remaining in a box

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Boshman
on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 20:00

Boshman said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 20:00...

Hi guys, I bought some poppers about 6 months ago from a corner shop in the UK, they were liquid gold ones. I left them in a box inside a smaller draw, it wasn't exactly warm but it may have been slightly above room temperature. Anyhow, I rediscovered them a month ago and disposed of them, however whenever I open the draw and I'm standing above it, it causes all the negative effects of poppers but not the positive ones such as eye irritation and light headedness. I'm not sure why this has happened. It affects me for days on end and makes my life a bit of a pain. I'm not quite sure what to do with now because I can't open the draw without feeling awful for days on end and feeling these bad effects. If it helps, they were isopropyl proppers. I assume the nitrates themselves have evaporated after this time, however some stuff must be left behind because it has been about a month since I removed them. I woould greatly apprciate any response or help because I have been very anxious about this whole thing, and it is making my life quite difficult.

poppersx said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 20:12...

try baking soda, that might neutralize any acids that could be present. mix some baking soda and water (maybe a table spoon or two in a couple cups of water) and put in a spray bottle and spray it down. sholdent make things any worse at least

Kip Queefs said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 20:41...

Remove the drawer and leave it outside in the sun for several hours.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.