Blind Spot Survey
Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum
Topic created by My Sore Butthole
on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 17:56
My Sore Butthole said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 17:56...
1. Have you experienced a visual blind spot?
2. On a scale of 1-10 how severe was the blind spot?
3. On a scale of 1-10 how concerning was the blind spot?
4. How long was the blind spot present?
5. Has the blind spot recurred?
6. What do you think caused the blind spot?
7. Has any treatment been successful?
8. Any additional comments?
Kip said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 18:00...
2. 7 (1 being most severe).
3. 3 (1 being most concerning).
4. 1 month.
6. Excessive intensity and duration of session.
7. Abstention gradually resolved symptom.
8. Some brands may be worse than others.
poppersx said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 20:16...
1. yes, but it was 10+ years ago, long before I had used poppers of any kind
4. 1 week
6. i went to the eye doctor and they said to stop drinking brown drinks, ie coke pepsi tea
7. yes, i stopped drinking brown drinks and it went away
8. i've used isoproponal based poppers for a few years now, even sometimes ones that are old and did not work well, and i have never had any problems
Nitritespecialist said on Thu, 18 May 2023 at 14:04...
I have experienced a fleeting big yellow dot in the middle of my field of vision.....mostly with isopropyl and butyl based poppers. I attribute this and other negative effects, such as dangerously low blood pressure, to toxic impurities.
Any study done on eye problems attributed to poppers has to USE a known chemical composition of poppers, together with any impurities present, to adequately explain what might be behind the rare reported eye problems.
Tinky Winky said on Fri, 19 May 2023 at 10:45...
I have had blue or yellow floaters which clear after sleep.
ChuyPickle said on Sun, 21 May 2023 at 07:55...
I have experienced some spots with various brands. I don't think I have had any spots that lingered after the euphoria ended. The only time I felt worried about the spots in my vision while doing poppers was when I tried the "Dirty Thirty" brand. I don't know what kind of chemicals are in it but that shit had me seeing big silver dots in my vision. Imagine wearing contact lenses made out of aluminum foil. I had never seen anything like it in my life. It actually frightened me quite a bit. Also, the euphoric feeling was overall very intense and disorienting. As I think about it now, I would say it was very similar to having an extremely bad acid trip. I thought I lost my mind and I was going to be stuck that way for the rest of my life. Maybe I was given a bad batch or maybe the contents of the bottle were expired, I don't know. I just advise everyone to not use that Dirty Thirty brand.
Anon said on Tue, 30 May 2023 at 22:50...
4. 4 hours
6. Too much
7. None needed
8. It isn't just isopropyl. Isopropyl is prone due to it evaporating easier and giving you a higher dose. You will get the same problems if you go really hard on any nitrite. If you get any spots just shut the session down. You are going too hard.
Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.