Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

finally got kinks worked out

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppersX
on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 04:20

poppersX said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 04:20...

ok so the first few batches of product were good, but the bottles were not and they leaked during shipping. thought the second batch of bottles i got were going to be fine (i tested them myself and none leaked, but all i did was shake them a bunch and put them in the freezer and out again and shaked them more) but they were bad also. now i got the third completly different kind of bottles (the same kind and caps that every other vendor uses) and finally! no leaking during shipping!! if your previous shipment leaked please let me know or place a new order and select cashapp as payment and put 'leaked last time' in the field that asks for your cashapp id and i will reship!

www.poppersx.com

Leopard Mask said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 13:30...

Test

poppersx said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 20:26...

retest

ditto said on Thu, 18 May 2023 at 11:39...

hello! I emailed you on ur website about a small sample. I use the same registered username. Thank you!

Anonymous said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 07:15...

No way. Don’t buy

Anonymous said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 07:15...

He will go on and on … this is a scam

Anonymous said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 07:16...

He will go on and on … this is a scam

poppersx said on Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 09:52...

I made a post on the site asking anyone whos bottles leaked to contact me so i can send replacements. Only 3 people took the time to tell me the bottles leaked or in once case broke. Dosen't help at all that AWS (amazon web services, the current webhost) denied me access to use their email servers, currently waiting on google to authorize access. So all the automated emails notifying of shipping status don't go anywhere. I guess things changed and its next to impossible to be your own email host anymore

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.