Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Where to buy poppers in Athens

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ppbhlover
on Thu, 11 May 2023 at 12:28

Ppbhlover said on Thu, 11 May 2023 at 12:28...

Hi,

I’m travelling to Athens in a few weeks and was wondering if they sell poppers in sex shops there, and how to ask for them?

Also, is it illegal to travel to countries with poppers?

PJ said on Thu, 11 May 2023 at 18:47...

This might help you:

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10876

"is it illegal to travel to countries with poppers?"

Probably not :-) but as has been said many times before: it is not a good idea to take poppers on aircraft.

Ppbhlover said on Fri, 12 May 2023 at 09:41...

Thanks!

I probably won’t take them, just I’m going to mainland Greece and some Greek island which you need to fly to.

I wonder where I can purchase them, and even what to ask for 🙃

PJ said on Sun, 14 May 2023 at 07:55...

Taking a ferry is a really great experience. Greece has plenty to offer apart from poppers, Ppbhlover. If there is a gay bar in the vicinity of where you are then ask the barman ""and even what to ask for"" Rush is universally understood to mean poppers.

Andreas said on Sun, 24 Sep 2023 at 17:50...

Hi Guys. I have discovered a great variety of poppers at megasexshop.gr in Athens. You will find them on their site only if you search for them. I mainly buy them from their store because I'm always in a hurry. :-)

Nancy said on Fri, 10 Nov 2023 at 19:35...

Hi do you recomend poppers from the megasexshop.gr ? Is ir the proper liquid? Cause i thought they just Sell accessories

stef said on Wed, 4 Sep 2024 at 11:44...

Resurrecting the thread!

I found a large variety of poppers (all the known brands and much more I didn't even knew) at the gazi area of Athens, in a big two story sex shop called Vibrations. They even had a vending machine outside with poppers, which I found really usefull.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.