Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

MyUS

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by jacko
on Mon, 8 May 2023 at 16:07

jacko said on Mon, 8 May 2023 at 16:07...

Hello guys, has anyone tried to buy in the US through the myus service?

PJ said on Tue, 9 May 2023 at 21:33...

Myus is a service that sends US ordered goods abroad. Do you think they will send poppers? The truth is you can find some real bargains this way on clothing and shoes. I don't think they will ship flammable goods, that might be restricted. I remember that US popper shops don't want to send their products abroad, so they are really undermining the retailers shipping policy.

jacko said on Thu, 11 May 2023 at 14:25...

#PJ. Yes, you are right about not sending flammable products, I also find it difficult, that's why I started this conversation, to find out if anyone had obtained bottles from the USA through Myus, I live in Europe and isobutyl is not sold here, only is located in USA.

PJ said on Thu, 11 May 2023 at 21:30...

hello, aren't there artisan producers now making butyl, jacko? golden cock and maybe poppersx? I think they would be able to ship you.

jacko said on Thu, 11 May 2023 at 21:55...

#PJ. Hello, I have never ordered from poppersx, according to their website their products are Amyl, in theory this would be the best to smell, there is also ¨amyl¨ in Europe, I doubt that the amyl from Europe and the one from poppersx are the true amyl of years past, since they are prohibited. I have tried golden cock products several times, I have to say that the owner attends very well, but after a couple of more or less good orders I have received others that are really weak, almost like smelling water, in several of its liquids.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.