Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Are poppers illegal in Thailand?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by psy
on Sat, 6 May 2023 at 19:15

psy said on Sat, 6 May 2023 at 19:15...

I will travel to Phuket. Can I bring poppers? Or can I buy it locally? Please tell me about them.

Rosa Klebb said on Mon, 8 May 2023 at 09:05...

Yes and nah....yes, they are, but you can find them if you ask when smiling in the Land of Smiles. I would not fly into the Kingdom of Thailand with poppers in any luggage, or anything else controversial or sexual....

"It is illegal to sell sex toys in Thailand, and doing so can lead to a prison sentence of up to three years or a fine of up to £1,400"

Can man see sex toys sold in certain areas? Yes. Don't antagonize authority with bottles of Rush poppers, dildos etc.

Poppers are banned in Japan, elsewhere in Asia is grey area, but Thailand is not a good place to test the law.

Wenis said on Sat, 13 May 2023 at 15:36...

A simple google search by chemical shuld tell u if they are. Type google.com is isobutyl nitrite legal in thailand, is amyl nitrite legal in thailand, etc. But weather its legal or not, you can still find online popper sites tht ship world wide. And order from thare. Try popper-aromas.eu if not search for some others or look on these fourms for international shipping. Chances r if u order poppers to be shipped 2 your house it will probely make it thru the mail 2 u as long as u order from a reptuable site. Or theirs a chance its caught in customs which sucks but if it is u wont get your poppers but you will not be arrested for attempting to order it. Atleast in usa you are not. If the popper caught it just gets destroyed and they dont go after the supplier or consumor. However maby thts differnt in thailand idk. U can try sex shops, on the low, looking for leature cleaners etc, nail polish remover in small vials etc, s, nd c if u can find some but if u do tht be carful of fakes or cheap knock offs, some r ok, but others either is fake nd give no effect or culd hav dangerous chemicals or additives or containments in it... Or might say a differnt chemical from wut it really is. But u can find out what bottles look like and how to tell fakes online. Www.neverfakeit.org thts for rush. And if u live thailand how do u kno english so well ?? (Hope my anwser helped) -Wenis

Kip said on Sat, 13 May 2023 at 18:28...

Wenis:

What is your first language?

chips said on Sat, 13 May 2023 at 19:21...

gobshite? lol LOL

Silom Pongbag said on Sat, 13 May 2023 at 21:19...

But weather its legal or not,

SAWATDEE farangs! weather is legal in Thailand, is allowed but many thing not allowed in Thaksin Shinawatra times, but he don't ban weather, Khun Weni

And if u live thailand how do u kno english so well ??

many Thai people have education like American brainboxs and reading very nice like a clever farang English paper is called Bangkok Post

Khun Psy say he travel to Thailand and I wish you beautiful visit in Phuket THE TRUE pearl of Andaman Sea

Come to Kakerlake A Go Go on Soi Open Riool for happy time! ask for Miss Zakkenroller

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.