Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers on cruise

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Baypez
on Sun, 2 Apr 2023 at 18:13

Baypez said on Sun, 2 Apr 2023 at 18:13...

Can you bring poppers on a cruise ship leaving out of Miami

Inflatable Donald said on Mon, 3 Apr 2023 at 09:42...

Cruising has been mention in a thread because a lady wanted to have her dog buried at sea and it's not allowed to take canine cadaver on the ship, and to throw out of a port hole.

https://poppersguide.com/forum/10041

i never was on a cruise, i cannot afford that, so those guys check your luggage? that is sensible to do. poppers can get in the air-con, i don't think you should bring that, but the one I got is called Leather Cleaner, so you can bring that, or whaaat? nobody knows. cannot bring candles or incense, or kettles, or kites.....AGHHH....no you cannot have poppers...it says so:

" Fire is the number one danger onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise, so anything that can generate a flame is prohibited."

Check if they have Newsmax, you know some channels don't carry that station now! like whaaat...why???

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Tue, 4 Apr 2023 at 08:24...

jeez....poppers on a cruise ship? you should ask the crew.

Wenis said on Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 04:59...

Ide say u can just sneak it on with ur tolitries. I doubt they r gonna search u and or ur luggage 4 a cruise.... If they check ur luggage or x ray it u can probely still get it past. Or carry it on ur person idk. Look up weather or not ur bags r searched wen going on a cruise. -Wenis (im sure plently of ppl bring on with them acutal drugs like weed coke excasty etc)

Anonymous said on Tue, 25 Apr 2023 at 16:46...

Yes, those people end up in police cells. Stands to reason there is high security, sniffer dogs, body scanners. I would ignore "Junkie Jim" here.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.