Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Websites

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Popperbater
on Wed, 15 Mar 2023 at 13:26

Popperbater said on Wed, 15 Mar 2023 at 13:26...

What’s the best websites for free poppers joi where the girls actually get naked while giving the instructions?

Billy said on Sat, 18 Mar 2023 at 11:21...

Nothing is free in this life, laddo!

Webcam said on Sat, 18 Mar 2023 at 17:25...

Chaturbate is free, anyone can watch it, no charge at all, and there are plenty of HOT girls there. Russian, Colombian, Romanian, British, American...what takes your fancy, Bater?

Popperbater said on Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 11:54...

Thanks everyone. I love guided JOI with the woman telling me when to hit the poppers. I was just looking for videos with that in them. Where the woman actually gets naked. I’ve paid for sessions on sextpanther, niteflirt, cam model directory etc. sometimes I’m just looking to save some $$

Brexit Sucks said on Thu, 23 Mar 2023 at 09:07...

what is sextpanther.. tell all....PB :-) what happened...wanna know.. them videos are called "trainer" videos, you get a bunch of vid clips intermingled with hypnotic images like swirling kaleidoscopes and shit...i guess they are ok, there are some threads about that on here

Webcam said on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 at 13:08...

Popperbater is correct, in that websites like Chaturbate, and there are many variations, follow the freemium principle. This means that watching is free, and the models will often dance, tease, strip, in order to encourage tipping. If you want a one-to-one conversation or private show it will cost you something. Some models will chat in "Private Message" for free, but they might not talk dirty. Really it depends on the individual, some are really nice people, some are not, but it is a job for them.

Yo Popperbater! do you have any models you can recommend? if you do, what's the model's name and which platform? info / recs most welcome.

Popperbater said on Sun, 26 Mar 2023 at 23:36...

Webcam try out sextpanther and get Maci Wilder or Kennedy Harper. It’s pricey but Tell Kennedy you want poppers joi. ALWAYS A TREAT! I’m looking for free sites that have vids with a woman getting naked and giving poppers joi. I use niteflirt, sextpanther, cam model directory for live video sessions and 1 on 1. What’s everyone else using?

Popperbater said on Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 12:18...

@ Webcam, did you try her yet?

Webcam said on Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 20:43...

No, because i was sick, I'm going to take a look tomorrow night!

+It’s pricey

how much per min please?

Popperbater said on Fri, 31 Mar 2023 at 11:43...

@ Webcam, if you go to the site and sign up it tells you. I think Kennedy is $10.00 and Macey is $7.00. But really for me I’m on for less then 5 mins. I edge first, then call.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.