Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Alternatives to Zelle and Cash App, in Europe

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Jack
on Mon, 13 Mar 2023 at 13:54

Jack said on Mon, 13 Mar 2023 at 13:54...

For all sellers who want to sell their products from the US to Europe, I would like to tell you that neither Zelle nor Cashaap work in Europe, two good alternatives to these payment methods would be: Revolut and Wise payments, these two do work in Europe and the US.

poppersx said on Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 04:34...

I'm pleased to announce I've added support for accepting payments in bitcoin, ethererum, monero, as well as paypal and general credit cards in addition to cashapp. Also accept checks and money orders through the mail if necessary.

I will look at revolut and wise right now, if there isn't a cumbersome signup process and they have a woocommerse plugin it should be easy to add

poppersx said on Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 04:40...

wise requires 31$ for a setup fee for business accounts, Revolut I'lll give it a try but from what I can tell they proabbly will cancel my account once they find out what I'm selling.

I really dont have 31$ for a setup fee, going to be hard to have enough money for food for the rest of the money actually...

Jack said on Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 10:15...

If you have credit card payments, in my case I don't need more, it seems to me the easiest method to pay, as for wise and revolut, free personal accounts allow sending money between people, that's why I think it's also a simple method to pay, there are many people who do not use cryptocurrencies and it seems like a more complicated method.
As for paypal, it is also a simple method, but it is not clear to me that they accept nitrite payments, if they discover what is being sold, they may not allow it. Perhaps the solution would be to put another name to the business that does not refer to the name poppers, I don't know.
I hope the business goes well for you, if I read through poppers guide good comments about your product, I will not hesitate to buy.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.