Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

FREE SAMPLES

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppersx
on Sun, 12 Mar 2023 at 21:28

poppersx said on Sun, 12 Mar 2023 at 21:28...

I will send out 2 bottles to the first 10 people to send me their addresses. All I ask in return is to complete a product review on poppersx.com

It woud be easier for me if you filled out the forms on poppersx.com like you would be if placing an order, select cashapp as payment. This way your addrress gets put into the system and I can test it out also while doing this giveaway

Krystal said on Mon, 13 Mar 2023 at 11:39...

Placed order-

Order number: 115
Date: March 13, 2023
Email: kxxxxxxxxxxxxxxu@yahoo.com

Jack said on Mon, 13 Mar 2023 at 13:45...

Hello, I would like to know if they send to Europe? And tell them that cashapp does not work in Europe. Two alternatives that do work in Europe could be Revolut and Wise payments.

poppersx said on Mon, 13 Mar 2023 at 15:22...

Hi Jack, I would not be able to send free samples to europe, shipping costs would be to high. I will look into revolut and wise, thanks! I plan on adding support for crypto payments ASAP, I will take them now but its not automated yet. Feel free to email me directly donwillcow@gmail.com

poppersx said on Mon, 13 Mar 2023 at 15:31...

Thank you Krystal! I will get that shipped off to you in a couple of days

poppersx said on Fri, 17 Mar 2023 at 04:57...

I have your sample bottles in the mail Krystal, you should get them in a few days, monday proabbly. You can get the tracking number off the site

Marty said on Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 09:10...

Hi you got any free samples still please.? I’m a regular user of poppers and I’m located in the uk

Billy said on Tue, 21 Mar 2023 at 11:34...

Marty he’s already said he can’t ship to Europe because the shipping costs would be too high…

WillyP said on Tue, 21 Mar 2023 at 20:01...

BE careful buying "real" amyl nitrite. If made wrong it can kill you and also it requires a prescription. The feds monitor that shit. My buddy bought some from Europe and had a DEA agent question him about where he got it. He played dumb.

Nicholas said on Mon, 27 Mar 2023 at 06:52...

Order placed

Order#165
March 27,2023

Lbxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Luke said on Mon, 27 Mar 2023 at 22:27...

Hi! I’m located in the US and would love a free sample. How would I go about getting that, you mentioned your website but just wanted to message here first!

Wenis said on Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 04:12...

Hey wuts up? Im in the usa nd ide really appricate a free sample, it wuld help me out badly rn cuz im low on cash nd the bottles i hav are running out. Im a user of just about a yr. But ive tired alot of differnt ones nd can tell which r good legit or great or duds, but i will give u an awasome review of ur product as soon as i try it. Im sure its gonna be great !!! Is this a home brew project u got goin on or did u just open up a site. I see ur looking for clout and trustworthyness cuz in this game thts all a sites got. Some sites even lose bussiness 4 no reason cuz they get competors trying to take them down nd writing bad reviews. So ur smart to start out this way. Message me back on here nd lmk wut to do. Ill check it every so often. Hopefully i can give u my email without displaying it 2 everyone. But im gonna go check the link u provided rn. Im acutally a active member on here who posts very good and detailed reviews on differnt poppers if u scroll down u can find them nd ppl really appricate them nd the time nd efferot i put in to anwser every possible question u wuld hav about a pop or the site its bought from. I gave www.vhcleaner.com a fantastic review. As well as www.buyrushonline.com but had to give www.powerpoppers.com a very bad one cuz it took 2 months 2 get it nd then the popper was extremly weak. So yea im the guy u want 4 a review as u c the time and effort i put just into this message. Im a man of my word (i havent posted on here in about 2 months just bc of life stuff, im also active on r/popperpigs if u wanna talk on thare) thanks , (oh srry btw if its propyl i wont want it as i value my eyes and the ability to use my vision to see the world around me, thts the only 1 i dont f wit) cheers -Wenis

Harold said on Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 08:09...

@WillyP: What is the scientific basis or proof for your statement that "real" amyl nitrite, if made wrong, can kill you?
Can you please provide some additional details for our benefit?
I would think that Amyl Nitrite sold in Rx prescription form in a drug store is "real" Amyl Nitrite.
Also, as others have previously stated on this forum, when you buy the current OTC popper products from the various US and European vendors, you really do not know what chemical(s) or formula is in the bottle. So, there is a certain degree of risk in purchasing all of these OTC popper products.
You stated your buddy was questioned by a DEA agent regarding poppers he purchased in Europe. Did the DEA agent come to his house?
Over the past three years, I have placed probably 20 popper orders with several vendors in Europe, and so far, I have not been questioned by a US Customs or DEA agent.
Thanks for addressing the above questions and concerns.

Sissy Gabriella said on Sat, 1 Apr 2023 at 05:19...

I would love to purchase a bottle or be provided free sample .

Shane ruf said on Sat, 6 May 2023 at 04:41...

Hi there I really like to try them I never have. And I'm very curious about them I hope I can get a couple samples my email address is shaneruf34@gmail.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.