Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers in Korea

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Q
on Thu, 23 Feb 2023 at 13:40

Q said on Thu, 23 Feb 2023 at 13:40...

legal? where to find?

Silom Pongbag said on Thu, 23 Feb 2023 at 23:00...

not allowed prohibit in Korea. if u loving Asia why you go there? better place 4 u is Nitcolon Hotel and Bar, Pattaya.

Rosa Klebb said on Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 06:32...

Silly and offensive :-( Actually poppers are indeed forbidden in Korea. This is because Korean authorities have the deluded impression that Rush poppers, which were very once popular, cause unconsciousness and heart failure. Not sure where they get this information, but that is how it is. I think it is classed incorrectly as a "synthetic drug" in Korea. It seems to me they have followed the Japanese lead, poppers are super banned in Japan and can lead to unpleasant interactions with the authorities. Another strange things is that Singapore allows isopropyl nitrite only, but nothing else. The Singapore issue means that Chinese copy cat products abound there (as they once did in Australia). Poppers are banned in Thailand, but freely available....a confusing picture, like all things to do with poppers. Incheon Airport? I think they will confiscate the package, but not sure of it only applies to Yeongdeungpo area outlets, probably. So maybe you can order online to get your poppers in Korea?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.