Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Where to buy poppers in the Guildford area?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ass4Dik
on Thu, 16 Feb 2023 at 12:48

Ass4Dik said on Thu, 16 Feb 2023 at 12:48...

Hi all. Where can i purchase poppers over thr counter in & around the Guildford area? Thanks.

wildo73 said on Thu, 16 Feb 2023 at 20:52...

Hi have you got an outdoor marker near you,by me we have one of the ones that sells knocked off clothes etc and a boke I know buys poppers from a market stall there 3 bottles for £10,if you have one near you have a look

YFront said on Fri, 17 Feb 2023 at 07:59...

do you mean the Albert Square type of market, because Guildford is posh, so prolly don't have such retail venues, no launderette, no fish and chips neither, they might have a farmers market selling local cheese and whatnot.

best bet is an adult store, but they all closed yeah? next idea is a low class newsagent, so you will need to find the rough area of Guildford, good luck! maybe the local ho's can help? so time to locate the red-light area. You might need to travel to Godalming.

I did a quick look and all searches for adult store in Guildford offer Debenhams, so no luck at all there. Did you consider moving up to the Brexit Belt in Lincolnshire, good sea air, and poppers are sold in those naff novelty shops alongside fake tits, union jack jockstraps, and Nigel Farage mugs. Plenty of fish and chips too....all the best and wishing you all a great day.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.