Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Immune system vitamins

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by coldthickmilk
on Sat, 11 Feb 2023 at 20:51

coldthickmilk said on Sat, 11 Feb 2023 at 20:51...

After hitting poppers I know it leaves your immune system weakened for 3 days? What vitamins do u take that would help boost it back up after hits?

Harry said on Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 06:43...

@coldthickmilk: As I have previously posted on this Forum over the past two years, if you are using nitrite inhalants on a recurring / weekly basis, I strongly recommend that you commit to taking a daily supplement regimen to support your overall health and immune system.

As a baseline, I recommend the following minimum supplements:
1. Vitamin & Mineral Mix (the ALL ONE powder is an excellent product)
2. Vitamin E Complex - 400 IU x 2 day
3. Vitamin B-50 Complex - One capsule x 2 day
3. Vitamin C Complex (buffered) - 1,000 Mg x 2 day
4. Vitamin D-3 - 2,000 to 3,000 IU x 2 day
5. N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) - 1,000 Mg x 3 day [ very important ]
6. Co Enzyme Q-10 - 500 Mg x 2 day
7. Beta-Glucans - 500 Mg x 2 day [very important ]
8. Turmeric / Curcumin - 500 - 800 Mg x 2 day
9. Fish Oil - 1 tablespoon x 2 day [ Carlson's Finest is one of the best ]

Many other supplements can be added to the above list.

I have been taking a very wide range of supplements since 1962 in conjunction with my weight training regimen, based upon the recommendations and research of Dr. Michael Colgan and Dr. Russell Blaylock. (Buy their books to get educated.)

Following are three of the best discount sources for these supplements:

1. ALL STAR HEALTH.com [ excellent selection and the best prices]
2. THE VITAMIN SHOPPE [ buy their products when they are on sale]
3. BULK SUPPLEMENTS.com [ excellent selection and good prices]

If you are planning a long sex session using poppers, I recommend taking the following 45 minutes prior to the start:
1. Vitamin C powder - 2,000 Mg
2. Vitamin E - 400 IU

After the sex session, to mitigate swelling of the blood vessels in the head, I recommend taking the following:
1. One standard Aspirin tablet
2. 1,800 Mg of Magnesium Citrate (capsule or powder form]

I hope the above information and valid recommendations are some of help to you and the other members on this Forum.

Billy said on Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 13:29...

How old does that make you, Harry, to have been “taking a very wide range of supplements since 1962”?!

Dutchdude said on Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 18:39...

Interesting. Any supplements that are recommended to restore energy and serotonin/endorphins/happy hormones levels?

Harry said on Tue, 14 Feb 2023 at 06:18...

@Billy: I will be 76 years old in May 2023.

I started to experiment with nitrite inhalants in 1972 after reading an article in Playboy magazine that identified and discussed "Pro Sexual Drugs". Amyl Nitrite was one of the drugs that was identified, and the attributes of amyl sounded interesting to me for improving my sex life.

@Dutchdude: There are most definately supplements that will support and improve your energy level and serotonin, endorphins, and happy hormones.

What you want to focus on for your specific objectives are CHINESE HERBS. A very wide variety of these herbs have been used for over a thousand years for the exact purpose you are seeking.

One of the very best sources for Chinese Herbs (the one I use) is a vendor called 1st Chinese Herbs.com. I suggest you visit their web site and read some of the general information on these herbs.

For each herb the site provides a very comprehensive description and summary of exactly what the herb does to benefit the body's functions and health.

The herbs are sold in bulk, powder form at a weight of one pound.

I also suggest you call their office and ask them which herbs they would recommend to support your specific goals and objectives. The owners are Chinese, very knowledgeable, and will be happy to advise you.

Their prices are fair, and their order processing and shipping are very, very quick.

In regard to energy: You want to ensure you take electrolytes; and I should have mentioned that on my response above, when I discussed what supplements to take prior to a long sex session with poppers.

Following are two very good products I take every day for electrolytes:

1. KETO Electrolyte Powder by Trace Minerals.
2. AMINO ENERGY by Optimum Nutrition.

Both of the above are available discounted at ALL STAR HEALTH.com.

Getting back to the Chinese Herbs, I recommend you do some research on this topic, because these herbs definately work. They are not a phony gimmick.

Lastly, on the topic of general nutrition and supplements, do not ask your doctor for recommendations, because this topic is not trained in medical school, and most doctors do not have any up-to-date knowledge on this topic.

The best source today for up-to-date information on nutrition, supplements, and men's health is the website: TESTOSTERONE NATION.com. (T-Nation.com) Trust me, the two men who own and give advice on this site have been in the business for over 35 years and they are very, very knowledgeable.

PJ said on Tue, 14 Feb 2023 at 21:54...

Really interesting information. Thank you, Harry.

Harry said on Wed, 15 Feb 2023 at 05:21...

@PJ: You are welcome. Thanks for your thoughtful response.

Anon said on Wed, 15 Feb 2023 at 21:23...

Alkyl nitrites will strip you of B12. I have read this in multiple places.

Dutchdude said on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 at 17:27...

Thanks for your great reply Harry! Very informative. I have to find good suppliers here in Holland I guess :-)

Harry said on Wed, 22 Feb 2023 at 06:43...

@Dutchdude: Thanks for your response.

Then, I recommend you try and locate a good quality Health Food Store in one of your major cities. The store's staff should be able to help you to purchase the appropriate Chinese Herbs to support your health objectives, and provide you with additional advice.

Good luck.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.