Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

saudipoppers.com (I order, very happy)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mohammed Abdullah
on Tue, 7 Feb 2023 at 16:32

Mohammed Abdullah said on Tue, 7 Feb 2023 at 16:32...

Hi guys I order my package from this company. They shhpping fast 6-7 dayz. Very gud quality

www.saudipoppers.com

They have gud fresh popper and strong one. Me so hapy. Thank you. :-)

Rosa Klebb said on Wed, 8 Feb 2023 at 10:28...

Illegal in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and very risky given the ruling gentleman there still operate the "chop chop" school of "justice" - what will happen with poppers, no idea, but it won't be good. Seems crazy there is a retailer there, I guess there are no gay bars, as alcohol and being gay is prohibited....but poppers? wow.

Mohsin said on Thu, 9 Feb 2023 at 22:01...

Rosa bro, its not illegal. its allowed. i check everything and no issue with customs. i also order from online saudipoppers.com

they have no problem, because i order 10 bottles, its just a leather cleaner, room ordouriser, they dont ask any question. you should not be scared of anything, its not a drug or anyting, its just a chemical, same like any household cleaner.

im very happy, i will order again from their website, good service

Rosa Klebb said on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 17:52...

I am delighted that both you and also the OP (Mohammed Abdullah) are both "very happy"

Viva Lawrence of Arabia!

Mohsin said on Tue, 14 Feb 2023 at 14:50...

Rosa. What is your problem? If you don't have anything positive to say then don't say anything that all. We are just giving reviews here on this forum that's all. I order from them and no issue.

Happy Valentines bro! lol

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.