Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Blind Spot Moving

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Blindspotdude
on Wed, 25 Jan 2023 at 17:59

Blindspotdude said on Wed, 25 Jan 2023 at 17:59...

Hello all popperheads.
For the very unlucky people out there that have been affected by vision problems after using poppers.
Is you "blurry central vision/blind spot etc" - Is that stationary fixed one place or is it "moving like floathers" do?
Have you experienced different auras around light? Gotten more floathers suddenly after use?
I have read all the big treads on here and not seeing answers to these quenstions..

The Professor said on Thu, 26 Jan 2023 at 21:08...

I don't have any more or less 'floaters' than when I was a kid.

Quite a while ago (10 yrs or more) I was chasing the last bottles of 'English' around the world. It was a very good nitrite that was labelled IsoButyl, but was more likely just Butyl (Still very good).

The last two bottles I found were so terribly degraded that I got the foveal degeneration for a couple of days (a very light case).

During use, I got a bright bluish green (or maybe greenish blue) halo around my central vision. It stayed in my central vision, didn't wander around.

For the next two days, I had a a 'smudge spot' directly in the center of my vision (the fovea, where visual acuity is supposed to be sharpest).

It was very disturbing, as if somebody had put a ball of grease in the center of my vision.

It went away after a couple of days; but that was a warning shot for me.
Some users have a smudge spot last for several months, and some have permanently blurry central vision.

not fun

Blindspotdude said on Fri, 27 Jan 2023 at 14:50...

Soooo,..
This blind smudge black spot people are talking about - It "dosnt move" when you rlooking at it like fx a floather?

The Professor said on Fri, 27 Jan 2023 at 16:10...

Yes

bsd said on Fri, 27 Jan 2023 at 16:57...

Yes what? Does you smudge spot move like a floather or is it fixed one place no matter what?

PJ said on Fri, 27 Jan 2023 at 21:21...

I do remember some time ago that one poster claimed that certain vitamins, and a diet involving kale is a form of helpful ocular detox? I do not recall what vitamins he mentioned then, but he did claim kale helped him a lot. If you have hypertension then you can expect these kind of symptoms; poppers are not helpful as the years pass by.

Anonymous said on Fri, 3 Feb 2023 at 16:24...

VICTOR ORDONEZ and SONY SALZMAN
Wed, February 1, 2023 at 4:34 PM EST
With the nation still in the grips of an opioid epidemic that began decades ago, the crisis has deepened in recent years with the introduction of fentanyl, a synthetic opioid that is up to 100 times more potent than morphine.

The driving force behind a record-breaking 100,000 overdose deaths per year, fentanyl is now being laced in traditional opioids like oxycodone and heroin, and increasingly, in non-opioids like cocaine and various counterfeit pills.

But with its high death rate, why would drug dealers lace drugs with fentanyl, effectively killing off their potential customers?

According to experts, there are many reasons fentanyl has become such a widely used illicit drug, despite its high overdose potential.

Fentanyl is not always a death sentence

Fentanyl isn’t just a street drug. It is also a legal painkiller than can be given safely under the right circumstances.

When it comes to why some people overdose after taking fentanyl and some do not, it’s really “the fluctuation in purity that makes it unpredictable and deadly,” according to Nabarun Dasgupta, PhD, epidemiologist at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill studying opioids.

According to law enforcement officers and former drug dealers interviewed by ABC News, drug dealers often think they can mitigate the risk for their clients by measuring the fentanyl carefully.

MORE: Drug dealer convicted in deaths of 3 New Yorkers on same day

Done correctly, lacing illicit drugs with fentanyl often creates a return stream of customers because fentanyl is considered highly addictive. This is why fentanyl is often found in drugs like cocaine, counterfeit Xanax, counterfeit Adderall, or other drugs not classified as opioids.

“Fentanyl is good for business if you layer addiction into it,” Dasgupta said.

Fentanyl is a cheap alternative to other opioids

A fraction of fentanyl could mimic the highs of other opioids, like heroin or prescription painkillers. Dealers will often use simple binding agents and a small amount of fentanyl when making counterfeit opioid pills or what they say is heroin, according to law enforcement.

Because a smaller dose has a similar effect relative to other opioids, it is also easier to smuggle.

Eric Falkowski, an incarcerated former fentanyl dealer interviewed by ABC News, claimed he could make over ten times the amount of counterfeit opioid pills with a kilo of fentanyl rather than with a kilo of traditional components.

Fentanyl production does not have tight quality control

Legal pharmaceutical products are manufactured with safeguards in place to ensure quality control. Drug dealers may not have professional chemistry skills and may not have quality control tests, which means that small mistakes when mixing the drug can be fatal.

BrewMeister... said on Fri, 3 Feb 2023 at 16:25...

As I've stated over and over again, any legit popper maker will use quality control tests to make certain they are making pure enough poppers.

zombilives said on Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 17:14...

i used to buy butyrfentanyl and acetylfentanyl and made blotters of ug80 with a micropipette a friend of mine working for ely Lilly stolen from

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.