Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Iron horse

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by AA
on Mon, 16 Jan 2023 at 04:23

AA said on Mon, 16 Jan 2023 at 04:23...

Hi guys
I live in a country where poppers are illegal so I order them online. The only brand that agrees with me is "Iron horse"; I've been using it for years but suddenly I'm having problems finding the one I'm used to. I ordered from where I normaly do, a German website, but the bottles that arrived were spoiled, probably to the the weather.
So I ordered from a US site and the ones I recieved have a totally different formula than the one I'm used to.
Does anyone here know what the formula of the European brand is and where I can find it?
Bless you,
AA

niko77 said on Mon, 16 Jan 2023 at 12:36...

I've seen iron horse on a french site called 'poppers aromas eu' the 30ml bottle says Hexyl nitrite and the 10ml bottle says Pentyl Nitrite I'm not sure which one you were looking for

niko77 said on Mon, 16 Jan 2023 at 13:11...

I've just read a few comments on the net where people have said Hexl poppers are poor

AA said on Tue, 17 Jan 2023 at 06:26...

Thanks niko!
Pentyl Nitrite is what I'm looking for.
Do you have any other Pentyl Nitrite brands off the top of your head?

niko77 said on Tue, 17 Jan 2023 at 08:32...

https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/17-pentyl-poppers

niko77 said on Tue, 17 Jan 2023 at 08:52...

I don't know if any of them are good though,to be honest i'm getting fed up of poppers these days as they mostly seem very short lived or poor

AA said on Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 06:10...

Yeah that's my experience too.
Interesting. Maybe it has to do with supply chain issues.
Thanks a lot!

niko77 said on Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 19:38...

I first noticed it a few years back after Covid lockdowns in the UK when businesses shut down for many months and assumed bottles had been been sitting in shops or warehouses and gone off and the lids are poor quality,then I thought it had got better but now they only last 1 or 2 sessions so I'm not sure if they have been watered down or what's happened .I've even still had them appear to be stale on opening the bottle. I've loved them for years but at the moment they seem to be a waste of money. Wouldn't it be great if a decent company came along that had a good supply at a fair price and they lasted for a good while.

AA said on Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 20:46...

Yup.
Or a Crispr-like diy poppers kit :-)

Wenis said on Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 21:56...

Do not buy hexyl its trash. What wuld do u right. And i can confirm. Go to www.powerpoppers.com/ nd use the 15% off code from this site. And buy a JUNGLE JUICE PLUS FROM LOCKERROOM , it is legit product. Pentyl with CAS number and all. U can pay with cc or debt 2. Im writing a review on it rn !!!!!!!! (It might just read jungle juice, nd not say plus. But the pic is plus nd what i got is plus) nd its tht sweet sweet pentyl baby tht uve been so addicted 2. Its powerpoppers top selling product. A site thts been running for decades and giving out constant quaility despite all the fake nd counterfit sites tht pop up. Get it nd goon out my friend!!!!! -much love - Wenis !!!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.