Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

https://ProwlerPoppers.com/

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by IVannaFuk
on Tue, 3 Jan 2023 at 08:41

IVannaFuk said on Tue, 3 Jan 2023 at 08:41...

I heard they are really good poppers and the owner apparently doesn't try to screw anyone over. Has anyone worked with them before and known if that's all true? I want to find someplace to get poppers from consistently and if he's really nice then sure why not.

It's apparently an American company. Co.uk would be the British one.

24, 9.5 here if anyone is interested in the San Francisco area... haha. I'm more of a top but I bottom occasionally.

PJ said on Tue, 3 Jan 2023 at 17:10...

Was there a company called Prowler Press? is that who you mean perhaps. I am not sure, but isn't that something to do with Soho?? ask Billy - who I read has recently visited.

IVannaFuk said on Tue, 3 Jan 2023 at 20:32...

Oh I dunno anything about that. The website doesn't say anything about Press. There is a place in England with that name tho. I would assume it's a brit that moved here and liked the name?

It is in NYC tho so idonno. No where near soho tho.

Wenis said on Tue, 3 Jan 2023 at 22:12...

Hey look at my latest post. I got u covered with poppers !

Wenis said on Tue, 3 Jan 2023 at 22:17...

Im checking out the site rn. It looks alr. On the front page it says its got JJ BLACK LABEL EU VERSION eu verison means its discusting isoproyl which is the one tht fuks up ur vision. However just saying. I can get from my local sex shop and ship 2 u at just 5 extra dollors a bottle. Where they hav the real TRUE JJ BLACK LABEL CONTAINING ISOBUTYL it says it on the bottle. So if ur intrested lmk . no crazy shipping cost. Just wut it wuld cost me 2 send. And i can provide u with pics of bottles b4 u even pay. Included with todays newspaper so u kno its real. Shit ill even send u a short video showing u the bottle if u want. Just trying to spread the love :-) the jj black bottle wuld cost u 25 bucks btw. Since i 4got 2 say. Check my other post 4 fuller list

IVannaFuk said on Wed, 4 Jan 2023 at 06:35...

Dude stop trying to sell poppers. You're actually just pissin me off.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Wed, 4 Jan 2023 at 19:11...

""eu verison means its discusting isoproyl""

Nope, eu version means pentyl nitrite. uk version, uk special formula might mean propyl though. UK is divorced from the EU and is now "enjoying" the "benefits" of this arrangement.

Americans are largely unfamiliar with propyl, like warm beer it's a Brit thing. Jungle Juice Black Label should always be sweet smelling strong pentyl.

IVannaFuk said on Fri, 6 Jan 2023 at 07:52...

Thanks for the input. I tried tonight ordering from them. I'll let you know.

Wenis said on Mon, 9 Jan 2023 at 22:05...

IVannaFuk screw u ! If thys how you feel tht ur pissed off? U can polietly just say no thank you or say nothing. U clearly get easily pissed off. Cuz someone elus might be intrested. And you piss me off with ur comment tht i piss you off 4 trying to help ppl out whatever ppl r so nasty. Rude. 2 say the least. Dont go opening ur beak at me IVannaFuk do you hear me !!!!!!!

-Wenis

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.