Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

https://usapoppers.com/

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Wenis
on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 01:08

Wenis said on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 01:08...

Im thinking of ordering them right now

They seem to have authenic RUSH

I want to get the 30ML BOTTLE OF SUPER RUSH

Can someone reply if they bought from them or think its safe 2 try? Ty guys

Wenis said on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 03:57...

Ok so ive been dealing with them a little bit now. Via email. They do have fast response time. But did not reply to all my questions in the email. Also when i asked about shipping speed they culdnt even give me like a answer of 5-7 days or something. Just said it varys and the hoilday makes it worse. Im waiting to hear back from them cuz i asked a estimate. Or how long on avg does it take under normal circimstances. BUT most importantly i think they r selling fake rush. Now i was looking at the 30ml bottle of super rush. Which looks how it shuld in the pic. (Ovious tho tht pic culd be from anywhere nd wut u get culd look differnt) HOWEVER on the 10ml rush and 10ml super rush bottles. Theirs a pretty big discrpecany with this. Cuz none of their bottles do they show the top of EXCEPT these 2. BUT the bottles have on them. A RED TOP, AND THE WORDS "PWD USA" usa is smaller nd lower case. BUT AGAIN BUT !!! according to http://neverfakeit.com/ which is the OFFICAL PWD WEBSITE. Those bottles shuld say RUSH with a lighting bolt going thru it. Nd b red. So will just say tht they got the coulor right. But not the right words. The other PWD 10ML BOTTLES in case any one was wondering should be BLACK and say PWD USA usa in smaller letters. So thts the SCOUP guys (im still waiting on some product in the mail rn but was looking 4 another legit site 2 buy from not sure i did) i emailed them about this and included pics. So im anxious to hear their response. Or how they will talk their way out of this one. I hate scammers so much. Idk if its wourth giving them a chance or not. Ig it will depend on what they say to my email. And if they never reply then it ovious they r scammers. Anyways guy

Cheers !

-Wenis

Maggie said on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 18:53...

The globalists are already implementing social credit scores in the UK. By the time they are in full force, you won't be able to leave your dwelling more than once a week without being penalized.

Wenis said on Tue, 3 Jan 2023 at 07:15...

Maggie u lie !!!

Saudi Poppers said on Thu, 6 Apr 2023 at 22:49...

Guys. If u need poppers in the gulf. I ordered from
These guys. www.saudipoppers.com, 100% guarantee. I got mine in 7 days. Nornally takes 6-10 days they said.

They arrived fresh and were very strong. No issues with customs. Discreet packaging. They are very helpful. Will order again from them.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.