Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Twisted Beast Popper Products - User Comments

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Tony
on Fri, 30 Dec 2022 at 22:55

Tony said on Fri, 30 Dec 2022 at 22:55...

If anyone on this forum has purchased and used any of the Twisted Beast popper products, I would be very interested in obtaining your assessment and evaluation of these particular products, and whether they provided you good pro-sexual effects.
Please be specific in identifying the name of the product(s) you purchased and evaluated.
I have visited the Twisted Beast website and noticed that they sell several Pentyl Nitrite products. Since Twisted Beast is located in the UK - where only Propyl Nitrite popper products are approved for sale by the UK Medical Board - it is not clear to me how this company can manufacture and sell Pentyl Nitrite products. Perhaps they can only sell them to customers outside of the UK (?).
Any informative comments would be greatly appreciated!

Wenis said on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 00:16...

With popper sites. They are able to make. Like amyl in france. I can order it here to the usa. Which is ilegal. But i wuld take the responsibity for tht since i kno where i live. So u can order the pent right to ur door. Its kinda a grey area / loop hole. But ask others on here they will attest its true. Ive looked at twisted beast as well. But since rn i only hav a visa card to buy with i cant get them. Ide give em a shot personally as ive read good reviews nd their site seems legit. Plus they got some cool dildos

Billy said on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 21:21...

I went popper shopping in Soho a couple of days ago for my annual relapse :-)

I was pleasantly surprised to be able to buy a pentyl jungle juice which had positive effects and didn’t produce a cough (just fatigue from overuse but that’s me overdoing it).

I also found Double Scorpio Black for sale as well. This I didn’t get on with so well, as I decanted some onto cotton wool in a spice jar. It gave a good high but soon went rancid, and I had brain fog plus looked like I’d been chewing wasps when I looked in the mirror.

I do think that post Brexit things have loosened up and the days of only propyl being available are over. Thanks, Nigel!

Billy said on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 21:26...

Also: Since it seems the police are not investigating burglaries, phone theft, cannabis use, etc, any more, I guess they don’t have the resources or motivation to uphold any poppers laws.

They are too busy policing tweets!

Billy said on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 21:32...

By the way it was £25 for a 10ml bottle of Double Scorpio isobutyl!
Ordering online from US vendors Golden Cock Poppers or Artisanal Cleaners might even have been cheaper. But I was in a hurry…

Wenis said on Mon, 9 Jan 2023 at 17:53...

Billy lol ur annual popper relapse lolz. Ide try golden cock. The black one. But i can persanly recommend vhc www.vhcleaner.com/ as they make excllent product with ISOBUTYL nd SEC-BUTYL check out my review on them they r no joke gooned wit em last night it was epic !!!!!!!

Wenis said on Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 06:30...

Ide just like to highlight. To go with and confirm some of my recent comments about Double Scorpio. So heres a very negative comment about them just like all the others ive seen. Not even looking for DS reviews or comments just came across this and what do u kno. Another neg review for DS. Both DS nd pup juice take a big L if u ask me as 90% of their reviews are negative. And i say this not cuz i endorse some other company or am just BS but this is wut ive observed and i dont like the idea of ppl loseing their money or getting bad side effects for tht matter. -Wenis #keepingitreal

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.