Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Amyl in USA

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Person
on Thu, 22 Dec 2022 at 19:42

Person said on Thu, 22 Dec 2022 at 19:42...

How do I get real amyl poppers in the USA? Reliable source, nothing fake???

Inflatable Donald said on Fri, 23 Dec 2022 at 10:59...

Howdy Person...may I wish y'all a very MAGA Christmas?

there are no amyl poppers in the land...the Washington elite made sure of that!

did you vote? Donald, Melanoma, and Barren will drain the swamp!!!! don't forget to view the Glorious Greta on NewsMax and let's have an amazing MAGA New Year. hallelujah!

how is the weather outside, guys??? it's a weather machine controlled by the liberals who wanna destroy Christmas.

Transbian said on Sat, 24 Dec 2022 at 15:30...

Buy them off a European website. I just bought some from poppers-aromas.eu

Wenis said on Sun, 25 Dec 2022 at 05:30...

Yea u can find. Look 4 shops in other countrys tht ship 2 usa. Yes culd get caught in custom but only 10% of time or less. U shuld b fine

PJ said on Tue, 27 Dec 2022 at 19:20...

But isn't it an iso of amyl? I am sure this was discussed in the past. Yes, and many say that pentyl nitrite is the same thing as amyl, and that's easily available in many European places, I mean brands like Jungle Juice.

Tony said on Thu, 29 Dec 2022 at 04:54...

@Person: I suggest you check out the products sold by Golden Cock Poppers.

Wenis said on Mon, 9 Jan 2023 at 00:23...

They hav AMYL on www.buyrushonline.com nd yes im guessing it is probely going to be isoamyl but im not sure. The everst they have is real amyl tho i believe. Maby email and ask they r very informative via email nd will help u out. If their out of stock i kno cuz i just talked to them tht they r getting their shipment in from europre/france this week ..... My products will be here in just a few days..... So ill be DOING A FULL MASTER REVIEW ON THEM 2 !!!!!!!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.