Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Has anyone from Australia ordered from Love Poppers Australia recently?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by 123
on Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 10:29

123 said on Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 10:29...

I've ordered from there a few times in the past and have had no issues at all. Shipping was extremely quick. However, I went to place an order not long ago and saw that the only payment option now is to do a direct bank transfer. I definitely recall that paying by card was an option in the past (even checked my bank statements to double check).

I'm reluctant to buy from them now as I had been scammed once before on another poppers site that I can't recall the name of where I could only pay buy bank transfer. Correct me if I am wrong, but although paying by card would require you to put in all your card details, there usually is an official payment portal that your bank could trace back if you did get scammed? While a direct bank transfer would be a lot more difficult to get your money back right?

Has anyone ordered from them recently using the bank transfer method?

Anon Sydney said on Wed, 21 Dec 2022 at 18:38...

Personally I have not used Love Poppers but have bought all of my Amyl /pentyl from Poppers by Post. They use money transfer as well but are legit. I believe that the credit card companies will not let you use their cards to buy poppers- it’s been long standing across the world. PBYP are pretty good - they once missed a bottle in my order and sent it to me at no extra cost. If you live in Sydney and make an order before 1pm during the weekdays you can pay $15-20 extra for them to deliver it that evening by courier - which means it doesn’t sit in hot mail bag / postal service for several hot days during summer and less likely to get lost.

Leathercladwarrior said on Sat, 20 Jan 2024 at 06:03...

Ordered recently using credit card, successful transaction, prompt delivery with tracking number, product well packaged & arrived quickly

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.