Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Any difference between lockerroom poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Biboy1994
on Fri, 9 Dec 2022 at 11:00

Biboy1994 said on Fri, 9 Dec 2022 at 11:00...

Hey im just wondering if anyone knows if there is actually any difference between all the lockerroom poppers. For example jungle juice black label, gold label platinum, iron horse, amsterdam and all the others they do? I think i find small differences but that could also just be placebo or even inconsistency in manufacture.

xyz said on Sat, 10 Dec 2022 at 21:44...

Brand names don't mean anything as they are reused by various manufacturers. It's a crap shoot trying to find a supplier, depending where you are.

What you need to look for (on the bottle) is the name of the manufacturer and ingredient. I have seen "Jungle Juice" made in Canada, USA, Europe, Central America, China, etc with various font styles and various ingredients such as Pentyl, Isobutyl, Hex, etc.

ProwlerPoppers.com said on Sat, 17 Dec 2022 at 07:05...

There isn't any difference in those.

Harry said on Sun, 18 Dec 2022 at 05:05...

@Biboy: You posted a good question, because I currently have the same question. I have been using nitrite inhalants as a pro-sexual "soft
drug" on an infrequent and intelligent basis since 1972.

I have been purchasing the LRM (Canada) products [ pentyl nitrite] from Popper-Aromas EU for the past six years. I recently received another order of several LRM (Canada) products and in my opinion, LRM changed their pentyl nitrite formula about two years ago, and the formula now is much weaker - and it was previously not that good to begin with. I do not obtain any immediate or delayed pro-sexual effects from the current formula, although other users may have a more positive experience.

I have ordered and sampled most of the LRM pentyl nitrite products [ i.e. JJ Black Label, JJ Gold Label, JJ Platinum Extreme, JJ High Rise]. If you look at the CAS numbers on the box, these products all use the same pentyl nitrite formula. Based upon my sampling and use of these LRM products, they appear to be identical and there is absolutely no difference between these various products with different names.

As I have previously stated on this forum, over the past six years, I have been unable to purchase an amyl nitrite or pentyl nitrite product / formula that comes close to the better nitrite inhalant products I used during the 70's and 80's. Those products provided immediate pro-sexual
effects that were very pleasurable and greatly enhanced oral and anal sex activities - and a small inhalation went a long way.

I consider the vast majority of "popper" products on the current market to be basically worthless as a legitimate pro-sexual drug.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.