Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

saed on poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by help
on Thu, 8 Dec 2022 at 04:58

help said on Thu, 8 Dec 2022 at 04:58...

was sleeping and woke up to my nose burning and felt a amazing high but started shaking then my neck started to hurt and my dick was very hard but then blacked out. that’s all i can remember but woke up confused and sore/numb in the ass area and with redness around my nose and a small burn on my finger. does that sound like poppers i have never took them before but sounds like the effects of them? happened a while ago so can’t do a rape kit or drug test all i have is a photo of my nose the day after.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Thu, 8 Dec 2022 at 11:09...

The implication being what? that volatile nitrites can cause the trauma you describe? NO, no way. They can cause a red nose, as can many things, but the psychotropic drama that you relate has nothing to do with poppers. Thank you kindly.

help said on Thu, 8 Dec 2022 at 12:35...

alright thank you, was trying to figure out what i was given and if poppers had those effects on someone.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Thu, 8 Dec 2022 at 20:30...

whatever situation occurred...that has another cause, that's not to say that poppers were not used at the same time, might have been, but poppers are not psychoactive at all. I hope you are OK. From what you are saying, it sounds like someone slipped something bad into your drink. Take care.

Anonymous said on Thu, 15 Dec 2022 at 17:12...

Poppers absolutely DO have a psychoactive effect....or mental effect, whichever terminology you prefer. Some of the psychoactive effects...such as momentary black out, where one loses memory of what just happened or what was felt CAN be caused by poppers....especially impure poppers. I know this for a 100% fact because I've experienced it many, many times making poppers that way The Professor/Thomas/Flying Glove told me to.

Other mental effects, are a slight dreamy, surreal state of mind...increased libido...meaning an erotic thought or image suddenly becomes more intensely erotic.

Anonymous said on Thu, 15 Dec 2022 at 17:14...

The Professor, or Thomas P. from Nebraska, the embittered disabled Vet, keeps spreading misinformation about all things poppers.

BrewMeister... said on Thu, 15 Dec 2022 at 17:20...

Indeed they do....technically, poppers may not impact the same areas of the brain in the same ways other psychoactive drugs do, but little is understood about the ways in which drugs effect the brain....anesthesiologists, for example, do not know exactly how their drugs put people to sleep, despite being able to control their drugs' effects.

The Professor said on Thu, 15 Dec 2022 at 23:51...

Sleep and Anesthesia – Common mechanisms of action

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5524381/

Alkyl nitrites psychoactive? NO

March 2016, the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs stated that, because alkyl nitrites do not directly stimulate or depress the central nervous system, poppers do not fall within the scope of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016.

the 'wanna be joe miller' but still failing after 13 yrs, willfully ignorant, bitter raging jealous loser that is Ken (aka just about every poster on here, if you hang around you'll get to know him), continuously posts incorrect information, mostly misunderstanding common text and video explanations, denying principles of chemstry in an attemnpt to be consequential by making everything 'his own way".

all he does is disparage others , lie and resort to ad hominem attacks.

He'll keep three topics open at a time, ALWAYS abandoning them when he is humiliated, and restarting the same dangerous idiocy in another topic (hoping it's a newbie that doesn't yet have his numnber.

As jake said, if you don't have reaction control, what you think and have said is nothing.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreallllllllllyyyyyy funny is his "I know this 100% because bullshit, since he's always wrong, and intentionally so

Willful ignorance: A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

Wenis said on Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 08:08...

Yea poppers DO NOT CAUSE MEMORY LOSS WTF??? Ur saying cuz if u hit it hard enough u culd potentally fall out or lose concious breifly. Alr maby so but tht isnt memory loss. Ur not going to lose memory doing tht and hav no clue where u r or what ur doing.... Thts like friggin roofies or chlorphrom or some one crazy shhh

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.