Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Any Poppers supplier SG/ASIA

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by rave
on Sat, 3 Dec 2022 at 06:52

rave said on Sat, 3 Dec 2022 at 06:52...

Kindly leave contact information thanks

Leatherhead said on Sun, 18 Dec 2022 at 00:17...

Gonna piggyback off this recent thread rather than making a new one to suggest & ask for opinions and experiences with poppers from SGPoppers .com. It's the first/only thing that comes up as a proper source on local poppers.

Whoever seems to be its creator has posted on this forum years ago confirming their poppers are mostly isopropyl poppers due to restrictions, which I'm too wary to risk after reading horror stories about vision loss lasting for months - but simultaneously the other viable option (overseas shipping) seems like a headache with a good chance of the products being seized by customs if they check..

There's also an almost identical version of the forum under KLPoppers .com - yet neither have any reviews or discussions about their experiences on the whole web. It's mind-boggling.

I just wanna try huffing some leather cleaner and goon out for a minute without great risk to my eyes or stressing out about customs :-(

edge14 said on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 05:52...

no they do not just have propyl. From first hand experience, there are definitely isobutyl or butyl blends.

Z said on Sat, 16 Sep 2023 at 05:51...

Poppers for sale
Line Zayne5421

Discreet packaging
Various brands
Fast delivery
Available for self collection

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.