Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Advice and Opinions

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by DallasPnPCouple
on Sat, 3 Dec 2022 at 03:28

DallasPnPCouple said on Sat, 3 Dec 2022 at 03:28...

Me and my girlfriend want to add some spice into the party weekend. Since we have struck out forever in finding a sexy unicorn to give my girlfriend her first Bi experience she's been clamoring for, This weekend we are gonna throw poppers into the mix.

First we are in north Dallas,Carrollton area. We wanna know a close to spot to purchase some.

Second we wanna experience it all. we will go sk8ting while we do it. Is there any particular brands you would suggest? I have researched the 3. Amyl, Pentyl, propyl. I would prefer to try all 3. suggestions?

Billy said on Sat, 3 Dec 2022 at 09:55...

Don’t bother with propyl, it’s the worst! Nothing but side-effects.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Wed, 7 Dec 2022 at 23:25...

Not likely you will find the dreaded propyl in Dallas, Darlington maybe. Watch out for hexyl, that stuff sucks.

Harry said on Sun, 18 Dec 2022 at 05:45...

@DallasPnCouple: I would suggest you start your first popper experience by ordering the Amyl (Pentyl) Nitrite product from Golden Cock Poppers. It is a quality product, and the customer service is excellent.

If the amyl (pentyl) formula does not provide you and your girlfriend pro-sexual effects that you feel are strong enough, you could then try GCP's iso-butyl formula, which should prove to be stronger. (The butyl odor can be a problem for some users.)

To use these inhalant products (liquids), I suggest you place several large cotton balls - or a folded over 8-inch length of 4-inch cotton gauze - in a small, clean glass bottle about 4 to 5 inches high with a tight cap. Use a "baby dropper" to transfer the liquid to the glass bottle. Squirt about 8 drops of the popper on to the cotton gauze and let it sit for 15 minutes so the vapor builds up in the bottle.

Always start by taking small inhalations of the vapor, and you can then increase the length and number of inhalations to determine what works best for the both of you. Try to have a window open so some amount of fresh air is coming into the room while you are using the poppers during your sexual activities.

I am a hetero male and have introduced several of my girlfriends to poppers over the past 40 years. Most of them enjoyed the pro-sexual effects provided by the inhalation of the vapor - when done correctly. When you use a quality nitrite inhalant, it greatly enhances the physical enjoyment and eroticism of oral, vaginal or anal sex activates.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.