Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

poppers for women?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Popgoesmyweasel
on Tue, 29 Nov 2022 at 04:02

Popgoesmyweasel said on Tue, 29 Nov 2022 at 04:02...

I love poppers. My wife is very open to the idea, but the ones I have all seem to give her a headache after about 20-30min. Shes tried Super rush, JJ Platinum and black and Blue boy...the Blue boy was the easiest on her, but after 35ish minutes she got the headache again. Probably had only 3-4 hits in that time period. She REALLY likes the initial effects and gets super wet from them, I just want her to avoid the headache. Do they affect women in this way more than men? Can any ladies suggest a brand for her? I would love to find a woman experienced with poppers to help her out.

PJ said on Fri, 2 Dec 2022 at 19:13...

Hi there, there is some discussion of this issue here:

https://poppersguide.com/forum/10808

""a headache""

please check the label on your bottle, look for a thing called a CAS number, or formula in words, what does that say? isopropyl nitrite? I do not know all the CAS numbers by heart, but surely there are those here that do :-)

Harry said on Sun, 18 Dec 2022 at 06:11...

@Popgoesmyweasel: As a hetro male who has introduced poppers to several girlfriends over the past 40 years, I offer the following advice and suggestions:
1. Try to have your wife reduce the number of inhalations during the first 20 - 30 minutes of your sex play.
2. Never inhale the vapor directly from the product bottle. Transfer the liquid to large cotton balls or cotton gauze material placed in a small glass jar by using a "baby dropper". Squirt about 8 drops into the bottle and let it sit for 15 minutes to build up the vapor. Then take your vapor inhalations from the glass jar.
3. Always try to have a window open so some amount of fresh air is coming into the room during your sex play.
4. To treat the headache, I recommend one 325 mg aspirin table taken with 1200 mg of Magnesium Citrate (with water).
5. If you are using the LRM (Canada) JJ products, most - if not all of those - are their pentyl nitrite formula, which normally does not cause me a headache, as long as I keep the frequency of inhalations to a reasonable pace.
I hope the above response is of some help to you and your girlfriend.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.