Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Reminder: Popper Zone

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Duder
on Sat, 5 Nov 2022 at 23:46

Duder said on Sat, 5 Nov 2022 at 23:46...

No google reviews to give a heads up but if you search for reviews its obv they are scammers. Made the mistake of ordering and got excuses why the order wasn’t processed for over a month. Never received anything from them but they like to come here to bash ppl.
Not to worry. Ive found decent suppliers that arent losers.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Mon, 7 Nov 2022 at 15:20...

Sounds like you have a biased opinion?

"come here to bash"

you are doing that! i.e calling them "losers" - as far as I recall they are a retailer that has been around for a while. Why, if they only had issues processing your order, are you bad mouthing them as "losers"?

You are in Canada, or what is this actually about?

Nitrite Buyer said on Thu, 10 Nov 2022 at 03:31...

Lederreiniger-Online.de are scammers as well. Their junk is all amyl and hexyl and is garbage. They are quick to ship but provide no tracking number. After two or three weeks, you get something that smells of unreacted amyl and gives you a headache. It might be entirely unreacted amyl! I can make better in my bathroom than what they sell. At least what I can make will cause the heart to race and a guy to feel 'accepting' like a horny woman...for the few first hits...

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Thu, 10 Nov 2022 at 18:11...

No, obviously they are not! lots of people want amyl...thanks for the tip :-)

"I can make better in my bathroom than what they sell"

brewing up poppers in your toilet? sounds dangerous to me, also insanitary. Is you salle de bain properly ventilated! I assume you live alone, or what will your partner / co-inhabitants say about this??

Nitrite Buyer said on Sat, 12 Nov 2022 at 10:31...

Thank you, shill. It is good to know that you are selling a product that will do nothing but eat at the lung and cause an early death. Oh, that and deprive unknowing people of their hard-earned money as (((you))) extract a few more shekels.

Wenis said on Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 08:23...

Hey guys. So i acutally went to
Lederreiniger-Online.de
Bc ive been looking to buy. They have a RUSH TALL VERISON EUROPE FOURMAL, which sounds good right? But wen it says whats in it is pentyl ok not bad good stuff. But it says. Contains CANDAIN PENTYL..... So like how is it europe formula BUT contains a chemical from canada. HOWEVER their the only store ive seen to stock a tall bottle. Which i think wuld b easier to hold.... So idk red flag ? Or put in cart nd check out ? What do u guys think ???

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.