Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers and bdsm

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Buttfistee
on Fri, 4 Nov 2022 at 18:44

Buttfistee said on Fri, 4 Nov 2022 at 18:44...

Mostly been using poppers for anal play, new partner wants to get into rough stuff (Heavy spanking and cbt) and was curious if it would cause any unusual bruising or problems of that nature?

PJ said on Sat, 5 Nov 2022 at 16:55...

CBT is cock and ball torture I think. That involves restriction? I could see a potential there, Buttfistee. So maybe lay off the CBT bondage?

But as for spanking, I don't see any reason why poppers themselves should be a problem. Surely you have those "safety words" and prior consent agreed in BDSM. It was said that poppers can create a felling of lustful abandon..haha...well poppers only last a short time, so should be fine.

No doubt I am not alone in being interested in what happens...I hope you will share more of your BDSM experiences. Never did this myself....but I am curious :-)

Buttfistee said on Mon, 7 Nov 2022 at 04:15...

Thanks I guess we will see, stay tuned to see if there's any undo happenings.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Mon, 7 Nov 2022 at 15:22...

OP said "heavy" spanking.....

Hanky Code said on Fri, 11 Nov 2022 at 21:36...

poppers are widely used by doms on subs, yeah only problems that can arise is if the dom is crazy, or don't know what he is doing, BDSM is an art, bro. be safe.

Wenis said on Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 08:27...

Ive had cbt done on with with poppers felt great. Didnt hav any issues. However i went harder than usal or i mean culd take more pain. It worked out fine. But i culd see someone letting the poppers cloud their judgement nd recieve more blows to the balls then is good nd end up in the hospital or urgent care. With trama to the nut sack. Ruptured testicle or testicle torsion. So u never kno, always b carful. Let us kno how it goes

Redfoxsbitchpig said on Thu, 20 Apr 2023 at 21:13...

As a dedicated submissive slut, I can say BDSM and heavy poppers combined is glorious, just so long as your Mistress or Master knows wfat the are doing.

Poppers combined with a good hood, ohh my, the impact much greater.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.