Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Is popperslovers legit?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by SissifyU
on Mon, 1 Aug 2022 at 00:23

SissifyU said on Mon, 1 Aug 2022 at 00:23...

Is poppers lovers legitimate? They have amyl and my last pa order got flagged by customs.

Tony said on Mon, 1 Aug 2022 at 06:34...

@SissifyU: I have never heard of a popper vendor called Poppers Lovers. Do you live in the US? What is the country in which Poppers Lovers is located? How do you your order was flagged by Customs - and was this the US Customs?

Billy said on Mon, 1 Aug 2022 at 08:43...

It looks like a website from the land of Hercule Poirot.

Anonymous said on Mon, 1 Aug 2022 at 09:41...

in the USA only butyl and isobutyl are allowed, in Europe everything except butyl and isobutyl and in the UK everything

Ant said on Mon, 1 Aug 2022 at 13:47...

> and in the UK everything

not true at all! Amyl is prohibited under domestic UK legislation, butyl, and isomers thereof, is banned by still extant EU law, it remains on the books and will not likely be lifted.

doitagain said on Wed, 3 Aug 2022 at 19:06...

I've placed one order with popperslovers (delivered to the US). It arrived pretty fast but the condition of my bottles was pathetic. 3 large bottles and all 3 had loose caps, one leaked throughout my package, 2 smaller bottles that I am unsure of due to the sealing plastic. Not sure I would make a repeat purchase with this vendor unless their support comes through.

Bensonle said on Wed, 3 Aug 2022 at 20:18...

they are a bad, irresponsible supplier of low quality products.

Oda said on Thu, 4 Aug 2022 at 05:39...

I am in USA.

I ordered 7 bottles of amyl prouducts from poppers lovers for ~80$

At the same time I ordered 3 bottles of amyl products from buy rush online (usa retailer) which cost the same more or less ~80$

The stuff from france got here first, I say that not to imply buy rush online is to blame more to clarify the stuff from france made it faster than expected.

The shipments were in comparable condition, slight leakage of one bottle.

So far the same brand/labeled/marketed prouduct from both manufacturers feels essentially the same.

Seems like the same stuff overall shipping and condition of bottles was essentially the same.

But given the price difference I would personally go back to poppers lovers again (until I ran into a customs issue.)

When a 8$ bottle leaks some, meh.
When a 25$ bottle leaks some, thats kinda lame.

Same product as far as I can tell (I'm not a poppers conisour, more a novice if anything.)

UPYOURASSBUDDY said on Sat, 27 Aug 2022 at 03:43...

https://www.poppers-lovers.com/en/ IS A GREAT PLACE TO BUY ALL KINDS OF POPPERS. I ORDER 8 BOTTLES OF Poppers Pack - Propyl & Amyl AND IT TOOK 7 DAYS TO GET TO NYC THEN TO NJ. GIVE IT TRY...

Tommic said on Mon, 10 Oct 2022 at 09:41...

Got the first order damaged.
Got a discount coupon and extra protection for my next order which never arrived. And tgen i was told that i have no insurance on it so two orders are fucked and money down the drain. Thanks poppera lovers

Re: Oda / Tommic said on Sat, 15 Oct 2022 at 12:02...

If you had any issues with your bottles from Buy Rush Online, I sure hope you asked for a replacement of some sort. I found their owner to be very congenial and he replaced my Everest Black Label for a Premium at no additional charge.

I've been fucked by customs before, as well as shit customer service. So it's refreshing to have a real human on the other end who actually wants to help you. That's a key difference I've noticed between Buy Rush Online and other vendors

Wenis said on Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 10:21...

It almost seems like each guy is a sales men 4 the company lol

Bjoern said on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 at 13:36...

Cannot recommend Poppers-Lovers.com: shipping quite expensive and the bottles I got were expired (no effect on me). They did not offer a refund or exchange. Bad experience. :-(

Victim Of Poppers Lovers said on Fri, 17 Nov 2023 at 02:33...

Beware of Misleading Promises and Poor Customer Service by MELIAM GROUP

I feel compelled to share my experience with MELIAM GROUP (poppers-lovers.com) to inform potential customers and urge caution.

Misleading Promotions on Reddit: One of my primary concerns is the misleading promotion on Reddit, where MELIAM GROUP claims to reimburse customers if they opt for premium shipping and encounter issues. Unfortunately, my experience starkly contradicts this promise.

Customs Seizure and Non-Delivery: My order was seized by customs. The website lacked clear information on the risks of customs seizures, leaving me uninformed and unprepared for such an event.

Unsatisfactory Response from the Company: Following the customs issue, I reached out to MELIAM GROUP, expecting some form of reimbursement or a satisfactory solution, especially given their promotions on Reddit. Instead, their response was a minor discount on future purchases, which neither resolved the non-delivery of my order nor aligned with their advertised assurances.

Lack of Transparency and Effective Customer Support: The company's failure to provide transparent information about shipping risks and their inadequate handling of my situation raises significant concerns about their customer service and honesty.

Final Advice to Potential Customers: I strongly advise caution when considering a purchase from this site. Their misleading claims, especially regarding reimbursement for premium shipping issues, coupled with poor customer service, have led to a disappointing and frustrating experience.

RoboHomo said on Sat, 23 Dec 2023 at 00:56...

Poppers-Lovers shipment arrived damaged and all were expired. Bought 6 bottles. Will never order from there again.

Vancouver guy said on Sun, 28 Jan 2024 at 11:08...

I ordered from Popper-lovers a few times, none of my orders came through, I contacted seller to use a permanent marker to block the labelling and he blocked me, 2 orders lost in customers because seller does noting to try make the packaging discrete. Do not order from https://www.poppers-lovers.com/en/

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.