Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Example....small changes impact effects.

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by AlkylNitritesExpert
on Fri, 15 Jul 2022 at 14:25

AlkylNitritesExpert said on Fri, 15 Jul 2022 at 14:25...

I made 4 - 10 ml bottles from one batch of N-amyl nitrite, which is made from TCI One-pentanol, and I proved that altering just one post processing ingredient will impact effects....for the worse.

I placed a tiny layer of dry Potassium Carbonate in all 4 bottles, shot in some argon gas before capping and left over night in fridge. In the AM, I tested one bottle and got decent odor and effects, but I detected just a small amount of tingling on my nose, so thinking it may be too acidic, I added a big dollop of more Kcarb, let it sit for a few hours and retested the bottle. When retested, it was more harsh and much less fun. Didn't deliver any pleasure at all. Didn't smell bad or acidic, it just didn't deliver as it had before the extra Kcarb was added.

To be certain, I opened and tested another bottle that just had the original amount of Kcarb. And sure enough, it had fun effects. The effects are slower to take effect. The first sign is a slight feeling of adrenaline, extra energy surging through the body. Then the nipples, ass become sensitized and feel far better than they ever do naturally. None of this happened with the bottle with extra Kcarb. It had effects, but was missing all the fun.

So...this proves that just small differences in what's in the bottle can make a major impact on experienced effects. It's also why using different acids and/or reagents can have a major impact....that is...to those who are especially discriminating about the odor and effects of poppers.

The Professor said on Fri, 15 Jul 2022 at 15:39...

Ken, you keep trying to prove that junkie level preps are better than actual chemistry.

Of course a 'dollop' of potassium carbonate will ruin the nitrite; we knew that empirically several years ago back at PopperMakers, and we didn't have to resort to a tingle in our noses to determine that it will do more damage than good when used in excess.

Instead of a sprinkle or dollop, 2% weight per volume, as specified in the write-up, works wonderfully to keep a sealed bottle from decomposing.

"All wrong, do it again!"-- Pink Floyd

NitriteExpert said on Fri, 15 Jul 2022 at 23:23...

prof - you ain't right either. Extra kcarb will just sit there if it ain't got something to react with. Kennie making a fool of you. His stuff would of turned to garbage with or without the extra kcarb. Wise up and don't be play so easily.

The Professor said on Sat, 16 Jul 2022 at 16:35...

Ken, you've used up the pseudonym NitriteExpert already, just like all your others; a member in 2019 brought it to our attention that excess will weaken the effects.

Personally, I wouldn't have even tried to use such an excess, especially for neutralizing. Baking soda neutralizes acids very well, and doesn't effect volatility like potassium carbonate does.

It also doesn't turn into a pink paste when it gets infested with salts, like k-carb will if used in excess

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.