Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

What’s your favorite brand

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Brad
on Wed, 15 Jun 2022 at 18:20

Brad said on Wed, 15 Jun 2022 at 18:20...

Checking to see what your favorite brand is ?

Popperdan said on Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 10:14...

Got to be twisted beast for me

Anonymous said on Fri, 17 Jun 2022 at 09:33...

JJ Lockerroom

Tony said on Sat, 18 Jun 2022 at 03:56...

@Brad: There is a definite issue in asking the popper community on this forum to identify a Favorite Brand of nitrite inhalant. In my experience over the past five or more years in purchasing various specific brands or products of nitrite inhalants, it is clear to me that the manufactures have changed the chemical composition or formula of many of these products, so the user cannot be certain the pro-sexual effects from his/her Favorite Brand will be consistent. As an example, five years ago the LRM JJ Black Label and Gold Label products / formulas provided some degree of pro-sexual effects, but not nearly as good as the better nitrite inhalant products sold back in the 70's and 80's. Over the past two to three years in continuing to purchase these two products, the formulas appear to me to have been diluted by the manufacturer - it is definately not the same previous / old formula and does not provide any noticeable prosexual effects. Most recently, I have experienced the same situation with most of the "amyl nitrite" / "iso amyl" / "amyl nitrite mixture" products sold in France. The formulas of these particular products appear to have been diluted and do not provide any prosexual effects. Over the past three or more years I have been unable to purchase a nitrite inhalant product that provides very noticeable and enjoyable prosexual effects, when compared to the better nitrite inhalants sold back in the 70's and 80's. However, there may be many other popper uses who have found these newer products / formulas to be enjoyable and acceptable for their purposes.

Pop_It said on Wed, 6 Jul 2022 at 11:31...

Dragon Aromas
https://dragon-aromas.es/

poppersandpuffs said on Sat, 23 Jul 2022 at 20:31...

I agree JJ lockerroom for me as well. Hey guys Im a new online owner for poppers and i just wanted to get you guy's opinion. I currently have 4 in my otore. Rush original EU version, High Rise, Rush Fire, and Fist. What would you guys suggest if u guys were a customer wanting to see other brands from what I currently have. Any suggestions u guys think would be good to add up in my lineup of poppers? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Rob A.

The Obedient PUP said on Thu, 13 Oct 2022 at 14:08...

I've always been a rush guy personally.
But recently, I tired Pup Juice on the popper king website, and WOW 🔥 .

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.