Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Inflation has killed my addiction!!!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 14:26

Anonymous said on Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 14:26...

So....reagent prices and shipping have gone through the roof.
I can no longer set aside any money for my popper addiction. They weren't that good anyway....so no great loss.

The Professor said on Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 17:22...

I was living in Japan from 84-91. Fuel was about $2 per LITER (about $7.50 per gallon) way back then.

welcome to the rest of the world

Biden's bidet said on Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 21:57...

You can thank the democrats for inflation and President Brandon. If you live in the US and vote for a democrat this upcoming midterm, you really are brain dead moron.

(((Fauci))) said on Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 23:34...

You can thank me for gain of function experiments released on the public. Without me, the plandemic would not be a thing!

Ozark Intellectuale said on Wed, 8 Jun 2022 at 12:37...

@Bidet....oh yes theres plenty mighty fine folks that agree with u. it's the fault of JoeB, like all other things, not the global economic meltdown connected to the "virus" and base commodity prices like what them "smart folks" in Harvard say. Yup, democarts is behind it all, as you say. Thank God that there's good blue collar folks like yourself, educated at the Univercity of Life who understand better than those professors in their ivy towers with goddam books!

Proudly Blue Collar said on Sun, 12 Jun 2022 at 05:37...

@Ozark

What a load of snobbish bigotry. Now that you've let us know how much better and smarter you are than the rest of, you can shut the f*** up.

PS. Hey genius, it wasn't the "virus" that caused global economic problems, it was the lockdowns (a nicely penal term which I'm sure appeals to your refined sensibilities) that did that.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.